Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,697 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) (59506 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all Igbo celebrity acclaimed useless "Rich men"
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
Shame for the third or fourth time. I've lost count.
Let me see any foolish Igbo man that will

call Ibori a Criminal again.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.
Infact, shame on you as well

Nawa for you and this your writeup with no meaning

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Parisian:
You're right. Ibori an Urhobo man came through for him but Igbos will be here insulting urhobos all day.
The Ibori Ubulu is from delta north
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
So it took Ibori to save the man that made their youth lively in the movie "Akidi"
Once again, Shame on all of them. No need to highlight names because Shameless people look alike.
Let me see any foolish Igbo man that will call Ibori a Criminal again.
God bless Ibori

If you know you had any chance of donating but didn't donated in any way , don't quote me.
Everything to you is tribe.
Trying to cause confusion just because of hate.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is it Ubulu Ibori or James Ibori....
Abi James nah the only one who bears Ibori as surname?
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Cokahot: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
India na baba. Nor worry,he go well soon. Max 3 to 6 months
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Which Ibori Do you know they are talking about?? And it’s not James Ibori the criminal politician and by the way the Fraudulent Ibori uburi that was pretending to offer him a helping hand wasn’t the man that helped him, an Igbo man who Owns the popular Baby Oku Bitters Funded his medical trip to India after Fraudulent Ibori uburi and Harrison failed him.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by maryross10: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
windosoft is a leading information technology solution provider, head quarters in dubai, with over 10 years of experience, we have a proven track record servicing clients in the united arab emirates, Vehicle Tracking System Qatar
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Those rich men don't owe him shit, lets do away with entitlements and extortion mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

I am not referring to the Past Governor, but all the same the new Ibori is still from where the governor comes from so he represented the people of where the governor comes from because he has absolutely no relationship with the actor in question.
I know what I am talking about.
For a young man to take it upon himself and do something like this, he deserves all the accolade he can get even if Egbeigwes man squandered the money before the fans intervened.
What I am saying in essence is that, so of all the Celebrity so called Rich men in Alaigbo, none can volunteer himself to help this poor actor. Instead they will be hiring useless show men to cause more hold up for people in Upper Iweka or letting their bouncers to be slapping poor people that came to eat ordinary food in the Occasions they do for clout.
Shameless people

It is a common occurrence among Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, religion or culture. There have been countless Yoruba actors who have suffered such fate and unfortunately lost their lives, as they could not find helpers.

Maybe you did not read the name very well. You erroneously thought the helper inferred was Chief James Ibori and that formed the reason for your wrong choice of words on the Igbos generally. The name ”Ibori Ubulu” shows you the bearer is from Ubulu. The Ubulus are Igbo speaking people from Antioch’s south of Delta state and the person should be from one of the different Ubulu communities.

I hope you are better informed with this.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by preciousmetals: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shame on you, so after reading this post you did not see where it said that another good Samaritan help him?, Enemy of Ndi Igbo, you will die of envy, atulu
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

Ibori as the grandfather of criminals is a fact well established sealed with the fact that his fellow urhobo men or where ever his from invented yahoo and marrying old wrinkly oyobo people.
I hate it when infants like you decide to babble about rubbish... You that is very poor and useless what contribution have you made to your father; only to remind him of a foolish and moronic slowpoke you are.....it Is better you single out someone and insult him than to insult my tribe Ewu Gambia. kissi love you.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by gsharp12(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank God for the timely intervention. Trade your bitcoin and giftcards. Swift payments

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
Wish him a successful surgery and quick recovery. With God all things are possible.
How are girls running this world?
By demanding urgent 2K or offering their smelly stinking pussy that no man will ever enjoy them. Useless gender.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Gfskw: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
All the Glory Must go to GOD,if not GOD that preserved his life,would he have meet Ibori.

BKayy:

With all due respect, shattap.
After the surgery, he should go and thank Ibori.
Infact, its like I will go as well.
Who knows where Ibori lives nowadays?
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
Shame on all of them.
God bless Ibori

IBORI UBULU not JAMES IBORI
Read well before you rant
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by Tamzblaze(m): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2021
He had a FATAL accident, and he's still ALIVE??
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by ubanett(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
IBOLO UBULU from Ubulu Ukwu Kingdom in Aniocha L.G.A Delta State.
but he withdrew his financial support because of HARRISON GWAMNISHU fraudulent acts.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yes the man fully sponsored his medical trip to India, he deserves the credit
Amuluonyenaego:

Mention that good spirited Nigerian who helped him...... Which is the owner of baby oku drink, Chief Orogwu Zion Chibuike Peter.
Why given an unverified claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) / Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.