Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

In Need Of Instructional Material Or CAI? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Instructional Material Or CAI? (131 Views)

How ICT Can Improve The Availability Of Instructional Materials / Teachers Motivation And The Use Of Instructional Materials / The Use Of Instructional Materials To Enhance Cognitive Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Instructional Material Or CAI? by positnenty(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello,

My name is Patrick Chigoziri Ugwu also known as Pat Ugwu II. I am an educational technology expert and I teach teachers or educators different ways to apply technology in teaching and learning.

If you are in need of educational technology tools or instructional material for your teaching and learning or for project research, please hook me up.

I have produced different Computer-Assisted Instruction for academic research. Let me be your plug. Learn more through my website: Pat Ugwu Blog.

You can as well check my videos on YouTube by searching for Pat Ugwu II. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hbsbeat. Its All About Music. / Jamb Cancels Cut Of Mark For 2021 / Importance Of Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.