Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists (309 Views)

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Musicprong: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Governor Samuel Ortom, Gov Of Benue State has insisted that the agenda of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria is to conquer the entire nation.

Gov Ortom, while speaking with BBC pidgin at the weekend, said he has documents to back up his claims.

According to him, the Fulani Nationality Movement who claimed responsibility for his recent attack, said that Nigeria is their only country.

Ortom said, “Fulani Nationality Movement, FUNAM were the people who attempted to kill me recently. They said Nigeria is the only country that belongs to them. It is written and I have the document.

“I have sent copy of the document to the president, police, DSS. The FUNAM said they wanted this revolution in 1800 but could not achieve it through Usman Danfodio.

“They claimed that they have the power, money and all it takes to achieve it”.

Ortom, who has been in a face-off with the presidency over his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari’s inability to tackle the security challenges facing the nation, lamented that terrorism is beginning to takeover the country like Afghanistan and other waring countries in the world.

“The terrorism that we used to hear in far away countries like Afghanistan Iraq and other warring countries has surfaced in Nigeria.

“And as it is, it seems the presidency is in support of what is happening because it is not saying anything.

“Like I always say, if the Federal Government has the power to stop secessionists like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho then the should have the power to stop banditry in the country too.

“They call the attackers unknown gunmen but for me, I know that they are Fulani people coming to kill us. And the presidency is involved in this agenda.

“The Fulani people have claimed that they want to capture the entire country”, he added.
Source: https://fastnewsng.com/i-have-document-fulani-wants-to-takeover-gov-ortom/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Houstonmarrow: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man sef
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Musicprong: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Houstonmarrow:
This man sef
E matter tire me
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by kayusely70(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
If is is true God shall not let them succeed!
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Emperormartin(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man is fastly becoming a role model to many. And Nigeria hate those that tell the truth!!!
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Weda u Like it or not!! There is sense in what he's saying, as long as it's coming from a governor
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Righteousness2(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thus Says the LORD, It Shall not Stand, Neither will it Come to Pass.

The Chosen ones are still Here on Earth. We have not left. It is nullified!

Watch how they gonna be killing themselves! They will kill themselves, kill their Sponsors and Kill their Collaborators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by ogbuefi677(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
How I wish the whole of the other 247 out of 250 tribes go comot hand make Igbo alone square with hausa/fulani alone grin make dem get the Israeli treatment
Re: I Have Document, Fulani Want's To Takeover Nigeria – Gov Ortom Insists by Tinububalls: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
kayusely70:
If is is true God shall not let them succeed!
Fold your arms and go back to sleep, till you wake up in the grave.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ignores Govs’ Call For Audit, Approves Payment Of $418m Suspicious Debts / APC Expels LG Chairman For Insulting Buhari / Simon Ekpa Ordered For A Protest To CNN For Lying About Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.