Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) (43734 Views)

Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / DIA Acquired Equipment To Spy On Calls, Text Messages By Nigerians - CitizensLab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by solofresh(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2021
People need to be more careful nowadays because you don't know who is who
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Kano4tot2: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Food for thought no dey full bele....Keep your eyes open even when you're asleep
DSC7:
Hmmmm

Inside life..... shocked

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by tutudesz: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Nostradamus1:
This one Maduka is looking for cheap sympathy.

He has become a complete Nigerian Polithiefcian
Cheap political attention undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Kano4tot2: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Them don start.��
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Wait ooh 2021 Nigeria still dey inside darkness shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by shollyshine(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Rosarie10: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Cryomancer:
Enemies are everywhere, but if you wanna see them manifest their true nature, just have enough money and you'll be amazed the number of household enemies you have around you.

Secondly if you want to live long as a man, avoid politics (Either family, neighborhood or national)
so politicians don't live long?
You better stop limiting your prospects by yeye idealogy
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by AureliusWolf: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Maduka, Alex and his campaign team are so dumb, incompetent and inexperienced. See the kind stupid attention seeking village news dem dey use campaign. grin

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
14 years old.

That guy in the pic is at least 30.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Bishoptee10(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmmm Dr maduka ur acting is very poor
U are a good man ohhh but trying to do all this to get attention is beyond u.he came to spy ur bro,is ur brother contesting for anything or maybe you will the wat to use ur brother against you hmmm
Las Las the ave teach u Nigeria polithief ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Espionage at its finest. Russia will be amazed grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Mosopzy23: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
I can see his face has been redesigned. We need to be careful of the work we do for people. Why will a young man accept such a, risky job knowing the implication if he was caught.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by nokspos: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
so who should then do politics? when you all run away from politics and leave it in the hands of bad people , don't complain what ever happens after
Cryomancer:
Enemies are everywhere, but if you wanna see them manifest their true nature, just have enough money and you'll be amazed the number of household enemies you have around you.

Secondly if you want to live long as a man, avoid politics (Either family, neighborhood or national)
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by harsysky(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Cryomancer:

Lie from the pit of hell!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by haslaw(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2021
From drug pushers to underage spys

Igbo Amaka
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Ohuhunsulurep: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Please sir/ma, my names are Troy chidozie Isaac,

From isialangwa north abia state,

Non employee yet,(my former job just stopped and am yet to start another one) currently living at No.17, ogbeawor street, off ibusa road, asaba delta state

My landlord is threatening me and my life is in danger,

I don't owe him house rent, my house rent will expire in december,

But the fence between our compound and other compound fail, and our landlord is enforcing every tenant to contribute for it's rebuild, the blocks affected a water pipe too,

So before he told me about the payment, i dad already budgeted the money i had then for my father's burial, then i told him that when i come back from the burial, then i will start working towards getting the money cus i don't have anything,

Then from the day i came back from the burial he started asking me of the money and started threatening of dealing with me, that he will refund me my remaining balance of the house rent and then throw me out when my rent has not expired.
Please nairaland officers and legal practitioners, i need your help.
Thanks.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Can u imagine
Ugly boy
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
I don't believe this... Make up story to gain sympathy
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Boiyooo:

If you will be writing JAMB this year, my prayer for you this morning is that JAMB will not JAM you IJN..

I wrote jamb 7times... finally gradually 2017. But it's not always how far.. but how well. Life has been good to the glory of God
when are you going to do giveaway ?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by tesseract: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Op this news looks somehow...even the Op will make any confession he's asked to make if his face has been disfigured like this. Only God know the kind punches wen scatter this boygirl face like this. Evil men everywhere grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2021
He is a liar because nobody sent him. He was training to become another Bobrisik
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
biafrans biafranning.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Grandmaester: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
No matter what, nobody has the right to manhandle a minor this way. There's nothing about this Maduka that we don't know. He's so associated with violence . If he's not accused of running a militia, he is accused of fighting his kinsmen and beating up a little boy. But we don't see other aspirants in all these kind of scandal.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Cryomancer:

/
Dr. Maduka's town has been in turmoil since early 2000s. I feel sorry for him though. Dealing with villagers require the patience of a monk that many progressive minds don't possess. One man who can barely feed will challenge you because you are wealthy and your father is his mate.
If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't have gone to the extent he did but I would have dealt with them ruthlessly nonetheless.
/
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by BruncleZuma: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Alex some kind stories makes your benefactor look stupid...nah this kind thing you wan carry trend your benefactor?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by mozes01(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Nostradamus1:
This one Maduka is looking for cheap sympathy.

He has become a complete Nigerian Polithiefcian

There is nothing like looking for cheap sympathy Mister, he's only being conscious of the happenings around him. coz Nigeria politic na do or die. that was how my uncle was assassinated in Ekiti 3years ago for being being loyal to the current governor of Ekiti state, you and i both know that 9ja politics has taken more casualty than Isis and BH boys combined.

modified.
who knows if it was the surveillance of a boy/girl like this that ended my uncles life and other political assassinations.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2021
dailybuzzng:
A 14 Year old boy, Joshua Chimuanya Iheukwumere, has denied reports on the social media that he was abducted by Dr.Godwin Maduka and 10 others.

In a video where he made his confession, Iheukwumere refuted the abduction claims, saying he was rather sent to spy on Dr.Godwin Maduka's brother, Igwe Barrister by some persons from Nkehere community.

He mentioned four persons, including Nwankwo Ikpo and Joseph Ahunaya, as those who sent him on the spy mission.

He revealed that he was disguised as a woman and a ladder given to him to climb into the residence of Igwe Barrister for the spying mission.

The video clip also revealed two men nabbed alongside the 14 Year Old boy.

Reacting to the video clip, the media office of Dr.Maduka, in a statement in Awka, said Dr.Maduka has been vindicated by the confession of the 14 Year old boy as seen on the video clip.

"This proves that some desperate political actors can go any mile just to tarnish the image of Dr. Godwin Maduka because of his winning the Anambra State governorship election.

"Those he had lied and linked Dr.Maduka to non existent abduction of the boy are the ones who went to court with these false allegations.

"We remain hopeful that the learned Justices of the Anambra State High Court, will do justice to this matter now that the facts and evidence are clear for all to see"

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3b_4EY6mFA

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/08/i-was-never-abducted-sent-to-spy-on.html
This story is somehow.

Why would you disguise as a girl to spy?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Brainbox2020(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Politics is dirty

It could be this same Dr Maduka that stagged this

They manipulate the social media to do their tricky, devilish and sinister mission.

Don't believe everything you see about politicians on the Internet.

Spits*
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2021
dailybuzzng:
A 14 Year old boy, Joshua Chimuanya Iheukwumere, has denied reports on the social media that he was abducted by Dr.Godwin Maduka and 10 others.

In a video where he made his confession, Iheukwumere refuted the abduction claims, saying he was rather sent to spy on Dr.Godwin Maduka's brother, Igwe Barrister by some persons from Nkehere community.

He mentioned four persons, including Nwankwo Ikpo and Joseph Ahunaya, as those who sent him on the spy mission.

He revealed that he was disguised as a woman and a ladder given to him to climb into the residence of Igwe Barrister for the spying mission.

The video clip also revealed two men nabbed alongside the 14 Year Old boy.

Reacting to the video clip, the media office of Dr.Maduka, in a statement in Awka, said Dr.Maduka has been vindicated by the confession of the 14 Year old boy as seen on the video clip.

"This proves that some desperate political actors can go any mile just to tarnish the image of Dr. Godwin Maduka because of his winning the Anambra State governorship election.

"Those he had lied and linked Dr.Maduka to non existent abduction of the boy are the ones who went to court with these false allegations.

"We remain hopeful that the learned Justices of the Anambra State High Court, will do justice to this matter now that the facts and evidence are clear for all to see"

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3b_4EY6mFA

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/08/i-was-never-abducted-sent-to-spy-on.html
Politics na wah. It can still be possible that Oga Maduka even plan the whole set up just to gain sympathy, in nija politcs anything is possible
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) by Funflipper: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg / Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.