Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,628 members, 7,948,421 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

B - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / B (1693 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
N
Re: B by Freestainworld(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why not relocate to your state and gradually bounce back again, no place like home bro at least for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: B by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
Why not relocate to your state and gradually bounce back again, no place like home bro at least for the time being.

Thanks for your concern sir. I'm learning a skill here and going back to the village is not my solution... The kind of village I come from is very unhabitable for someone who wants to breakthrough as a learned person. No light for over 20yrs now,very little or no network, witchcraft is real there,even the land is not much productive for agriculture which was the source of food over there, struggling family. I just excaped sir. Its always a nightmare to ever think of going back there.

2 Likes

Re: B by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please sir/ma. Assist me in any way you can. I'll never forget this in all life. If life turns good on me someday I shall honor you. .pls I can't go back to the Village. Save me please
Re: B by Foodqueen(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Una no de tire

1 Like

Re: B by greenie77: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nwabetter:
Please sir/ma. Assist me in any way you can. I'll never forget this in all life. If life turns good on me someday I shall honor you. .pls I can't go back to the Village. Save me please

Seek out your village/town people in Lagos, they are your people and should help you with where to lay your head for the time being.
Re: B by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Foodqueen:
Una no de tire

Pls pray not to face what some people do face in life.. Never mock the needy

3 Likes

Re: B by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
greenie77:

Seek out your village/town people in Lagos, they are your people and should help you with where to lay your head for the time being.

Okay. Thanks. The help is not coming forth from them
Re: B by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
You think it's easy

1 Like

Re: B by frozen70(f): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Nwabetter:
I had to cry to you. I don't and never knew where my help would come out from .

Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Pls I'm highly in need of your assistance. Please I'm stranded and would be homeless by this coming weekend. Currently staying with a friend in surulere after my apprentice in clearing and forwarrding industry failed.(the company folded up). I packed out after I couldn't gather enough to pay rent. Hav been staying with a friend here in surulere like two months now trying to fight my way up, but this man is relocating to Ogun state cos of he's new job as the current apartment has also expired.

I couldnt save much and was caught unaware of the latest movement as was revealed to me just yesterdy's Sunday.

Its only a tree that knew it would be uprooted and look away. Please sir/ma I'm left with no option than to seek your help in any capacity to sort a stranger like me out.

I'm just a struggling guy with B.sc in biochemistry. Jobs weren't coming after I left clearing industry few months ago, even when some jobs oportunity comes, i couldnt even afford to renew my driving licence (was a former uber partner driver) to take up some executive driving jobs to start with.

Life wasn't easy on me buh I kept my hope high and survives.

But to myself fulfilment, I'm currently learning in fast programming and graphics design and would be relocating out of the country by the Grace of god before the year ends or 1st quarter coming year if the plans I had could stand..

Pls sir/ma all I need is a space to to put my soul and head together..
I do menial jobs to sort my data and self management bills outs

Don't have much and can't afford a room here at my present financial state. I plead you please remember me in any capacity for humanity sake.

Please anyway and anything possible you can do for me. Please help me if you have. All I need is you assistance . as room cost about above 100k here . I don have this money and couldn't get this money from where I come from. . please if you have a room I can manage in any part of Lagos. Pls assist me. Thanks

Are you from what state

How do you feed even if you get an accommodation

How long do you intend to stay

1 Like

Re: B by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2021
frozen70:

Are you from what state

How do you feed even if you get an accommodation

How long do you intend to stay

Good morning. I do sort my personal bills out. Just couldn't have enough to pay for a house at this dire time .

Once I could save up for a single room apartment I would leave .
Re: B by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good evening to you. Offer me a help if you can please.
Re: B by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please I'm open for your help. God will reward you
Re: B by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Happy new month to y'all. Please shelter me if you have the means pls. Help me pls.be my source of hope pls
Re: B by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm open to your help. Pls don't look away. Help me
Re: B by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pls help me pls. All I need is a temporary space in mainland
Re: B by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please come to my aid. I've no roof over my head.
Re: B by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Good morning. Pls do this for me if you can
Re: B by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please nairalander I beg you in the name of god to please help me out in anyway you can.
Re: B by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Happy Sunday to you. I'm still begging you for this help. Do this for a stranger like me if you can
Re: B by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good pm
Re: B by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
All I seek is your help. Pls assist me.thanks
Re: B by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good evening nairalanders. I'm at your mercy for help. Please assist me
Re: B by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please come to my aid. I need a shelter
Re: B by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please remember me. In any capacity you can offer this help please

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready For Marriage / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Only Those Who Had Their Primary In The 80s And 90s Can Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.