Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans (748 Views)

Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Alvaro Morata Says He’d Like Chelsea To Sign Real Madrid Star Isco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chelsea is known as one of the most popular clubs in the EPL and Europe. The club's consistency in the English League and European competitions has made it become a high-ranking team in the world of football. It can also be noticed that millions of football lovers support the London squad passionately but rival fans choose to hate them for some reason

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
why do u hate Man u?
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Bigredmachine: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Satan01:
Chelsea is known as one of the most popular clubs in the EPL and Europe. The club's consistency in the English League and European competitions has made it become a high-ranking team in the world of football. It can also be noticed that millions of football lovers support the London squad passionately but rival fans choose to hate them for some reason

so what are the some reasons

we all hate chelsea because of enu kpo...

as if where u guys are no club else have been there before
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
1). Because they talk too much

Many Nigerian soccer fans who watch matches in viewing centers will agree with this point. Chelsea fans get noisy, especially when results from matches go in their favor, and this makes other people hate being part of them. They are also fond of bringing up baseless analysis to support their claims concerning the might of Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
2). Because of the way they celebrate

Another thing about the blues supporters that makes others desist from liking the London team is that they take days to celebrate and brag about the victories of their team. This happens when Chelsea emerge victorious in a match against a top-four team or a big club from another league. It is normal for fans to be crazy about an important victory, but Chelsea fans sometimes incite malice and hate when they jubilate. grin
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
3). Jealousy

As it is typical for people to be jealous of others, so it is with football fans. Some people are jealous because the Blues are the only team in England that is doing well in Europe currently. Seeing that more joy is coming to the heart of Chelsea devotees and major things are not being won by teams they support pains them. This is a major reason why Chelsea followers are disliked
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

so what are the some reasons

we all hate chelsea because of enu kpo...

as if where u guys are no club else have been there before
1 of d millions haters grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
lomprico:
why do u hate Man u?
nawao undecided who tell u say I hate man.u .. Una go just dey cause fight for no reason
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Bigredmachine: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Satan01:
1 of d millions haters grin

report has it as follows

every chelsea fans hates liverpool club the most
every liverpool fan hates man utd club the most
every man u fan hates liverpool club the most

every arsenal fan hates chelsea club the most
every tottenham fan hates arsenal club the most

i dont have report about who man city fans hate the most

from the bolded u can see why liverpool vs man utd fixture is the most strongest in any epl season... those fans no like each other when it comes to England football
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

report has it as follows

from the bolded u can see why liverpool vs man utd fixture is the most strongest in any epl season... those fans no like each other when it comes to England football
bros ,,, u guys hate Chelsea so much ( no cycle hating ) if its possible una go borrow una self players to play chelsea
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by lomprico(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Satan01:
nawao undecided who tell u say I hate man.u .. Una go just dey cause fight for no reason

all Chelsea fans hate Man U
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
United fans like wahala undecided upon say na 5yrs now wey dem don lift trophy angry.......*peace**
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Depressed101: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

report has it as follows

na, i dont hate Liverpool.. Infact if I'm not supporting Chelsea, I am with Liverpool.. Two clubs I hate with passion are man u and barca...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Bigredmachine: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Depressed101:
na, i dont hate Liverpool.. Infact if I'm not supporting Chelsea, I am with Liverpool.. Two clubs I hate with passion are man and barca...

You don't hate Liverpool...
I am with Liverpool

(Then u are a fan of Liverpool)

You don't support Chelsea (clearly because u are not a fan of theirs

U hate man u with passion
(Every Liverpool fans hates man u club the most)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Oh no,
Not again.
Enemies of progress dem dem.

BLUES FOR LIFE jor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Igahbarr: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2021
But if you can't beat them, you join them. Chelsea is the club, Blue is the colour!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Lalasticala do u hate Chelsea
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Great100000: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day.

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Great100000: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Chelsea.

The Best Team In The World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2021
I love Chelsea ,,,, joy is all I feel since joining Chelsea football club fans ..... I feel pity for Man.united fans ( 5yrs no trophy ) and Arsenal fans ( relegation ) embarassed
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Polynek(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2021
The guy dat said He hates Barca, apart from Messi wetin go make person hate Barca nal grin Abeg leave my team 4 me oo
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2021
They become violent when they lost a crucial match.They are too arrogant and thuggish.
Re: Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans by Satan01(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Joysticks:
They become violent when they lost a crucial match.They are too arrogant and thuggish.
take am easy na ,,, u are an Arsenal fan

(1) (Reply)

Serie A / Messi's Paris St Germain Form Might Affect His Ballon'dor Chance / I Wanted To Sell My Olympic Gold Before I Became Bus Driver –kingsley Obiekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.