Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Help! Evans Medical Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Evans Medical Interview (718 Views)

Ongoing Graduate Nationwide Recruitment At Evans Therapeutics Limited / Jobs At EVANS Medicals Plc June 2013 / Evans Medical Plc Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Evans Medical Interview by mcwaleg(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2007
pls fellow nairalanders I have an interview with Evans medical on Wednesday, anybody with the clues on how it will be or the possible question I might be put to answer should help me out. Also I applied for the post of associate medical representative, anybody has info on the job duties.Thank Brothers

(1) (Reply)

Master The Use And Operations Of The Microsoft Office Suite Relevant To You / Corpers Wanted : / Master The Use And Operations Of The Ms Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.