Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,176 members, 7,890,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

M.I.J Okoye Is Mighty! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / M.I.J Okoye Is Mighty! (216 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Opeyemi Samuel Ishmael And Tobechukwu Okoye Evicted / #bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo) / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye Is Mighty! by HigherPower99: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dr. Chileem Ifeanyichukwu (M.I.J Okoye) advices his Excellency Muhammadu Buhari on the need to consider giving Nigerian youths political slots in the forth coming 2023 Elections. He said all that to Mr. President today when he went to officially invite him for his movie premier which would hold on the 17th day of October 2021 at Anabel Cinima Awka, Anambra State of Nigeria!

The movie titled "The Big Sister" is a movie nobody can afford to miss. According to reports and reviews, the movie is garnished with lots of international flavours, and is certainly one of the biggest things which will happen to the Nigerian entertainment industry.

You can follow Chileem Ifeanyichukwu on Instagram for more updates on his production @Chileemofficial

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel's Parents Reconcile And Unites To Support Her During The Finals / Prince Video Editing Services In Ajah Lagos / Watch Now: The Biggest Cinema Title Of 2021 Is...??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.