Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32535 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2012
tim_jones: When I adjust my life to like wat she loves,yet she hates wat I like.. I love watching football but she hates it with passion wen I do.. But am adjusting my life to like (damned) Nigerian home videos cuz she loves it.. Wtf

True talk.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by janita: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2012
I dislike it when he is uncontrollably jealous. My baby does not want to see me talking to anoda man.
When i rememba anoda one i shall comment
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by krospel(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2012
My dear u nid 2 get out while u still can cos if ur sister finds out u're 'doing' her hubby it would get really ugly either way its a lose lose situation but u have 2 leave dat house 4 starters.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2012
Too many immature and unrealistic comments here.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by chucky234(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2012
The thread says dating mistakes but no response so how have answered to that,mistakes is different from likes or dislikes
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Oxone(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2012
mistakes right? here are a few

- being clingy (there's nothing like too clingy! clingy is clingy)

- trying to be his mum & not his partner (he already has a mum who's most likely doing a perfect job in that dept and wldnt want another)

- not having an opinion on any matter

- using sex as a bargaining chip or as a way of getting back @ him

- holding sex up as a prize (little wonder guys do anything to win that prize)

- not giving a 100% to the relationships (how then does he take it seriously if u wont?)

- how can i forget LIES!!! (he shld be able to trust u above all)

- being too docile, inactive or quiet int the relationship

- Pretense! (believing he'll love u better if u're someone else)

- giving him the impression you're doing him a favour by being in a relationship with me

- being self centered (self! self!! Self!!!)

- Not having regard for your partner's feelings or emotions

- Disrespecting your partner

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by PeterC1(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2012
Is it wrong for a guy to call and text you all day Amaka G29
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by odovonnestor1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
Make ur demand nd alwz interested in wht u can get (material thinz) regardless of wether I can afford. Then I knw that I'm in for tourist-relationship nd it becomes a game of "who is to be a victim". After I must hav advice u to key inn into d rltnship nd not been obsess on wht u wll get. If no ++ result, then I ll go for pound of flesh for d bills I hv paid. B4 calling it a quit
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Oxone(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2012
Peter C.:
Is it wrong for a guy to call and text you all day Amaka G29

why in God's name would you want to text her all day? a Job would suffice u know
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Osyino: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
Please friends advice me,how many months or year are you suppose to date your girl friend before proposing to her.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by gabplanet(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
Whn a girl start being unromatic, she will b d one to tell u whn to touch her and all dat stuff....
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nayah(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
Osyino: Please friends advice me,how many months or year are you suppose to date your girl friend before proposing to her.
No guideline brother depends on both your wishes and vision of your future
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2012
apocalypse: Girls trying to change me and antagonizing what I do or like.
Like -
why do you play draft , it's meant for drunkards.
Which kain music you dey listen to sef ( I love new age , rock , ethnic and a little metal )
You no be baby why you dey watch all this baby baby and small children play ( refering to cartoons )

I also don't like girls who ask for favors early in a relationship nor girls who form fake accent.
guy. Try change ooo. Frm wot u mentioned above, u be real baby! I mean no insult.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.
i dated a virgin for 1 year 4months. I did nt ask 4 *lashing*... Even for once. Yet we broke up, due to her infidelity- she was double dating.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
when i see signs of violence, i jah cos i no fit shout

when i see that money is an issue with him.when money matters are too sensitive.

when hes too emotional and he reads meanings to everything and analyses everything i say and gets offended and always blocks me out.

when he refuses to solve little issues and allows them to escalate

when am alwys the enemy; the person that he is relieving all his anger and bad moods on

when hes too persistent about sex as if its his right esp whn he hsnt married me and put me in his house

when he doesnt show any regard or respect for me and my feelings

when he doesnt want to meet any member of my family,nothing formal; just my sisters,etc.

still booting
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
When a girls asks a guy to buy her BB grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
StateOfMind:

Smh, were you forced to spend on her??
Stop shakin ur head so that u cud see well...am not the one that spent on her...am not blind to spend such on a riffraff
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
kuphid:

And it can't neva b u...mtcheeeeeeeewww
Yes o..i wud rada remain a bachelor.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
Stop shakin ur head so that u can see well...am not the one that spent on her...am not blind to spend such on a riffraff
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Akpan107(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
When my partner consistently makes materialistic demands, come take style wan turn me to her papa.
What did you do when she tried to do that...? Mine did the same thing, i dumped her two weeks ago. To be sincere, Ladies always sees a caring guy as a ''MUGU''

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by drnonny: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
when she is not active on the bed i.e. displaying talents and different styles.
when she doesn't give me sound sensational Mouth Action etc
if she doesn't feed me generously with her milk industry

i'll take off
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ringi82(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
ladies, if u r waitin for a guy who's
cute,rich,humble,faithful,carin,
understandin,adorable, nice n lovin.Don't
worry b patient.Jesus is cumin soon.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ariyokunle: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
xynerise: @op. When she begins to get fat all of a sudden.undecided
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ringi82(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
grin grin
Akpan107: What did you do when she tried to do that...? Mine did the same thing, i dumped her two weeks ago. To be sincere, Ladies always sees a caring guy as a ''MUGU''
grin
Akpan107: What did you do when she tried to do that...? Mine did the same thing, i dumped her two weeks ago. To be sincere, Ladies always sees a caring guy as a ''MUGU''
MAGA is the word my brother
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:

And who cares...mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by crackhouse(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
When she start demanding for money like i am her parents or ATM. That's what pisses me off.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ringi82(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
shocked
Oxone: mistakes right? here are a few

- being clingy (there's nothing like too clingy! clingy is clingy)

- trying to be his mum & not his partner (he already has a mum who's most likely doing a perfect job in that dept and wldnt want another)

- not having an opinion on any matter

- using sex as a bargaining chip or as a way of getting back @ him

- holding sex up as a prize (little wonder guys do anything to win that prize)

- not giving a 100% to the relationships (how then does he take it seriously if u wont?)

- how can i forget LIES!!! (he shld be able to trust u above all)

- being too docile, inactive or quiet int the relationship

- Pretense! (believing he'll love u better if u're someone else)

- giving him the impression you're doing him a favour by being in a relationship with me

- being self centered (self! self!! Self!!!)

- Not having regard for your partner's feelings or emotions

- Disrespecting your partner
Gbam! dis sums up d whole issue wit my ex! so true man.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by sunnshyn(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
dabrake: infact, I do tell them my hierachy
1. My family
2. My friends/foes/colleagues
3. Acad courses
4. Career courses/development
5. Arsenal 4eva
6. Others(she falls into this category).

Maybe soon, hierachy will change. But for now, . . . If she no like am, make she fu.c.k off.
I sincerely pray I NEVER EVER meet ur type in Jesus name! Kai!!smh 4 u.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by sunnshyn(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
bonna4u:
O boy you harsh o.
Ha! Leave am, e dey sweet am. As he treats other girls so also wld his sisters and daughters be treated. Law of Karma!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
and also an award winning w@nker. What nonsense? Abi you cripple?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
and also an award winning w@nker. What nonsense? Abi you cripple? Even pastor nick(the guy without hands and legs) would make an attempt to open the door himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.