Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,226 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:19 PM

Low Budgeted Man Wants To Have A Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Low Budgeted Man Wants To Have A Dog (165 Views)

How much Is Budgeted For The President Haircut In 2018 Budget? / All The Drunk Man Wants To Do Was Wear His Shirt / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Budgeted Man Wants To Have A Dog by Gate050: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
Trust you're all doing well.
Please I'm new to dog, have never had one before. Not because I don't like but then I see no use for it that's why I didn't. But now I have three goats with their little babies, local fowls and I'm about to start rearing chicken too but in my area there are some cases where thief entered compound and no one knew till they left. Now I need some to alert me. I think I need two tough dogs to do that for me.
Now I'm gonna state this... I'm a low budgeted man ( managing and struggling ) I cant maintain expensive dogs. I needs someone with good experiences to tell me how to go about it. Thanks in advance God bless you as you contributing one or two things to this. It's urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Get Fit By Improving Your Proteins / Average Living Cost Of Nigerians / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.