Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (69453 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates 28th Birthday With Angel Themed Pictures / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by juman(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Ugly.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Always supporting nonsense.. The good people with character u suppose to support u will curse them..

Onyi22:
Happy birthday Bob. Forget haters, only God is in position to judge this guy. May your new age be blessed.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Bobrisky is a Nigerian internet personality who is known as a trans woman in Nigeria, a country with no LGBT rights. She is also known for her presence on the social media app Snapchat.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTN1y3EjB04mCANwYBEmXtlosqMXvIUX02hyGM0/
woman ko, misfit ni. See huge hands grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Bob. Forget haters, only God is in position to judge this guy. May your new age be blessed.
Feather bird of same the
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by faithfull18(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Na wa oo.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Bobrisky is a Nigerian internet personality who is known as a trans woman in Nigeria, a country with no LGBT rights. She is also known for her presence on the social media app Snapchat.

lol 30 !
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TeeGentle(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
dis guy go still spoil his body
i dont know d reason why he is not satisfy with his body, and what God have given to him
HUMAN BEING CAN NEVER BE SATISFY
watch out and see what will happen to him later
@teegentle
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MissEfe(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Layormiii:
Bob oooo
With all this money you're spending on photoshoot, clothes, gold jewelry, expensive hair, parties, nails, shoes , cars etc just to pepper Dem on Instagram... Do you have a house of your own? Asin you don buy house? Then why not open a big shop/boutique and start a mega business too? With your plenty online followers you go sell ehn.. you don buy house for your parenting? Are you taking professional courses you know.. for self development?

What I am trying to say is that what are you doing to save yourself from rainy days when your market no longer sell and Nigerians no longer fancy you.
You're still young tho . Just 30.. time still dey grin And what do I even know.. grin grin
He has a brand of eyelashes that I know off, different brand self.. check it on Google... His cheapest lashes goes for 1500
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Smartikc(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
I almost fall for him beauty only for me to recognize say na bobrisky oo cheesy cheesy cheesy ohhh!!! What a waste cry
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mosopzy23: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2021
This man really mean his transformation oo.
The only thing I admire about him is his 'drive'. If we all can channel our desires and drives into something good nd positive, it would pay off eventually.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sparklinglyte(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Bobrisky don grow Bobby
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Malawian(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Like play like play, this bobrisky don comot from the male species grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2021
ojun50:
If FFK see this babe he go fall.

I dey tell you
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Koladez2heywhy: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Still don't get it man!...why someone would want to nack a guy that looks or act like a female, when you can get all the package in a female.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Layormiii(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
MissEfe:

He has a brand of eyelashes that I know off, different brand self.. check it on Google... His cheapest lashes goes for 1500
yeah, I haven't seen him advertise the lashes in a while tho
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AutoChick4U(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
I'm curious if he still got a peniis. Must have shrunk with all the female hormone pills ingested to look feminine
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by hush15: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

To think that this she is a he... truly, wahala no dey finish
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by brightleave(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
ojun50:
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Horlarwaileh(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:

Non sensible
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Lovenorth: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2021
He she grin is ugly
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wallarwallar(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Somebody called dis lovely pictures. May God 4give all dat are encouraging dis double body.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Eleponblue(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2021
bluebay:

Iranu .
Radarada!�
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by joshuaidibia(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

OP you're mad. Why refer to HIM as she? How much were you paid? Do you even know what trans gender is? It's different from cross dresser and adding boobs plastic surgery. Your hormones will be altered. You can give birth. Can your HE give birth or undergo any transgender therapy or surgery?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ceaser: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
I feel sorry for what will befall this guy if Nigeria eventually slides into an anarchy state (God forbid) under Iswap. What the LGBTQ in Afghanistan are witnessing will be child's play to what will befall bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by lexy2014: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
ojun50:

guy, not babe
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Etimemy: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
You get mind
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Blackman7: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:

Ok, I pray your son copies his lifestyle. Madnesses
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by xavuv: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
SirIconR:
Man... You Just wasted your money in doing this body work.... The nyash no even make sense at all

You no get eyes for good things cuz That nyash i dey see soo ..... e make sense die
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
The trans i know is in Portharcourt: Transamadi.

What is the meaning of Trans woman?

He (Idris) wanted to change what God has created with big Gbola to flat hole.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Antoeni(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Mr Idris If you spell Mallam backward, it’s still Mallam

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by hikiki(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg I wan ask,na she/he be the giver or reciver?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MissEfe(f): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Layormiii:
yeah, I haven't seen him advertise the lashes in a while tho
That na him business oh...
He has made a lot of money me I'm still here trying to stand on my 1 feet...
Abeg make I mind my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Unfollows Mercy, Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (Pics) / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.