Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki (21088 Views)

2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / UNICAL Security Arrests Man For Snatching Phones From Students With Dummy Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Nkarchi: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Na so...

1 Like

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by greatiyk4u(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Aboki
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by SirJerrie(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Aboki carry Ex-commissioner go court for woman wey ex-commissioner don f*ck finish...
The yeye woman still file for divorce say she no want Aboki again.. na commissioner pr1ck she want...

Mr. Aboki when you go realize say that woman is not for you??
Now them never leave you?? sad
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2021
ceaser:
So like it happens with every other human relationships, Northerners also snatch each othets' wives. It's comfortable knowing they still have some human emotions. But where is Hisbah in all of this?

Oh, I forgot Islam does not sanction talking sense into the heads of their leaders. It is the poor that deserves all the shariah sentencing.
Dont just sit there and generalize that everyone from the north is a Moslem. Moreover, the parties involved are Christians.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Babaken(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
omowolewa:
Smiles!
Highest bidder has taken the woman.

The woman kimata na original, in this era where women dey plenty
The tire me ooo,
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by aikyg(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow! The woman is really beautiful. No wonder!

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by careytommy37(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2021
I can never wife a divorced slut. If I'm the commissioner, I will only make her a concubine after she has divorced her husband
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Say what? Sue who? A beg just move on man.

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by gender123: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
grin shocked

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Burgerlomo: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2021
SirJerrie:
Aboki carry Ex-commissioner go court for woman wey ex-commissioner don f*ck finish...
The yeye woman still file for divorce say she no want Aboki again.. na commissioner pr1ck she want...

Mr. Aboki when you go realize say that woman is not for you??
Now them never leave you?? sad

Nah shameless man
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Safyqueen: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
ceaser:
So like it happens with every other human relationships, Northerners also snatch each othets' wives. It's comfortable knowing they still have some human emotions. But where is Hisbah in all of this?

Oh, I forgot Islam does not sanction talking sense into the heads of their leaders. It is the poor that deserves all the shariah sentencing.

Ethno-religio-tribal bigotry has beclouded your reasoning that's why you cannot see that the people involved in this case are christains. So nothing concerns hisbah. Moreover not all states in the north has hisbah police.

1 Like

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by SeyiDominion: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2021
HMM... WIFE SNATCHING IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. BEING NAUGHTY CAN BE VERY COSTLY.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2021
ceaser:

Abi o
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
ceaser:

The men and woman in the case are not Muslims and it happened in Nassarawa state which is slightly predominantly Christian , in a secular court ( Nassarawa state didn't introduce sharia at all. Like Kogi , taraba, adamawa and other middle belt states, a Muslim governor and goverment official may have plenty of Christian relatives. And vice versa )

Otherwise you are right. Sharia law in the North deals with these kind of cases under the personal law aspect of it.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Yam pepper scatter scatter with all power drunk politicians that uses the influence to cause confusion in someone marriage.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2021
She made her decision.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by hihilil(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2021
abobote:
The wife must be very beautiful, coz I don't really see what people see in other people's wife

Sometimes no be beauty.

When a man and a woman wan do something, beauty no dey count.

What if the woman is structurally determinant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
hypocrites
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Useless man..
Dem no dey snatch who no wn make Dem snatch am..
You married a Hoe.. leave her alone and replace her.. simple.
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by emmanuelbrown26: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2021
2 idiots fighting over a woman with sagging boobs and rotten pussy
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by YakubuA: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
ceaser:

Read again. They are all christians not muslims.

1 Like

Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by Gfskw: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Really
Re: Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki by princewarri1985: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
He is acting according to his name, they call him Mr. Aboki and he is even useless more than an aboki, because only useless men fight over a woman! Even if i catch a man ontop my wife, i will just ask them to continue while i take a chair sit and watch the action, when they are done, i will shake the man and ask him if he enjoyed the pvssy, i will then ask him to put on his cloth and leave my house, i will then jejely ask my wife to pack her things and leave my house too. Time non dey!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / AAU 22nd Convocation: Dangote, Sani Bello Donate Hostels, N10m, WiFi / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.