Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

You Can Know When The World Will End, Just Read: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Know When The World Will End, Just Read: (605 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Know When The World Will End, Just Read: by fxmajor6: 3:02am On May 22, 2011
Dont listen to anyone who says the world will end if the person cannot tell u who the antichrist is. People who are ignorant would easily decieve the ignorant. Is the world ready for the mark 666? Is there any world leader who can impose that mark on citizens of the world? Is the world ready to buy and sell with a uniform means of trade? People must get full knowledge of endtime prophecy to avoid unnecessary panic. I can tell you a lot about the rapture and even give you all the signs that will predict the time of the rapture, but it is better u live like the rapture will happen the next minute. Be wise, seek knowledge becos ignorance can kill. I have the secrets of the endtimes i am not joking i just cant reveal such information to unbelievers just imagine i tell u the rapture will happen in 5yrs and you decide to party before that time. I want u all to live for Jesus Christ now. If you are living for Christ already and you want full details i have a book for you send me a mail ohigon2@yahoo.com  i am John the forex major and by the grace of Jesus christ i am a General in Christ. I pray that humans will escape the last 3.5 years of the tribulation when satan will kill the antichrist and live in his body, satan will then proceed to the jewish temple, God the almighty will unleash terror on the earth when this happens this is the ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION read daniel 12:11 revelation 13:6-9
Re: You Can Know When The World Will End, Just Read: by Sweetnecta: 11:20am On May 22, 2011
when all fail, like the rapture of yesterday, conjure up another game from the bag of tricks.

if you weren't raptured yesterday, know that was a truth serum about you being a snake oil salesman of a christian. a fake christian.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit / Can A Christain Kiss / Two Reason Why U Belif In Destiny&2 Reason Why U Didnt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.