Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,459 members, 7,968,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight (2224 Views)

Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by otokx(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2011
you mean in the next eight year
Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by Nobody: 10:35am On May 23, 2011
otokx:

you mean in the next eight year

Correct! In the next 8 yrs!
Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by friedrice1: 2:39pm On May 23, 2011
i dey laff,

i don't see Abacha and IBB as the villians anymore because the PDP has committed far worse atrocities, name them, Political murders, bombings, looting etc
Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by Sasasamusa: 7:04am On May 24, 2011
My brother God bless u for observing correctly, most of the anomalies in PDP. Sorry to say that i votes PDP, but they have not been able to restore power supply in almost 13 years of OBJ and now his son, GEJ. Is it not enough shame for the Nigerian man to JUMP in to the GUTTER when we see Ghanians and togolese, who enjoy stead and stable power for years now. Instead of tackling the problem fast, PDP will plant psychophants on NAIRALAND to educate us on MEGAWATS?? PDP can introduce MEGAWATS education into the curriculum of NUSERY, PRIMARY, SECONDARY and UNIVERSITY, to defend PDP's ineptitude,and second name ''POWER-FAILURE PEOPLE'S PARTY
Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by Sasasamusa: 6:57pm On May 25, 2011
please my brithers and sisters, are you too in blackout like me?? Its been over one week of total black out arround wuse, area one, and Airport road, down to Sun City!!!!! Please what is hapening to NEPA even in FCT Can one of the numerous PDP MEGAWATS experts, who often explain how GOODLUCK has added extra 100000000 MEGAWATS tell me WHERE ALL THE 100000000000 megawats have gone to? psycophants /apologists of the PDP please come and tell us? Last 3 weeks ago i was in IKEJA and it was same story. NO light For over 2 weeks!!!!!! Advocates for Failed power projects do you have NEPA LIGHT!!?
Re: Goodluck Bows In Defeat To Power Crisis. No Solution Within Sight by Colonia(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2011
Sebi Na Fresh air wey pdp promise be this . YeYe ! By now if dem wan do something there should be talks going on. Sebi na una vote dem now, so enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Appointment Scam- Beware! / London “kpeke” Business / If A Lady Becomes President, What Will The Office Of The Husband Be Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.