Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) (39174 Views)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
The woman should be giving to Boko Haram as a parting gift because she get mind like them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by luxs(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
We need to buy her two of those plate, so we can pour boiling water on her two pointerz
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by baggioni: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
The kind of wickedness that resides in most females enh!
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
When you see such women all dressed and dolled up in malls posting edited pictures online with motivational messages, you will be easily fooled to think they are actually normal human beings, not knowing they are demonic and more rotten than a 6-month old corpse!!

The fact that most of them are actually mothers makes it all worse... Some of them will come on social media to warn teachers never to discipline their kids in schools, yet they turn other people's children to Nazi war experiments.

Just look at this level of wickedness and monstrosity!!!

The police should not just arrest and prosecute the woman... They should arrest her husband, and whoever 'sold' such a young child into this horrible form of slavery!!!

I come in Peace!!! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm... Evil residing in a human!
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by PENUEL17(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
cry This bad..
Because she broke a plate?
What if she broke a pot angry
Wicked people everywhere..
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by respectfully: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
All Igbo women are demons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Latakia(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
IPOB women and violence are 5&6. For their husband siblings to live with them na wahala not to talk of what they do to their maid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by rickyboss333: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Idamond:
the heart of men is desperately wicked, the woman must have been planning to wicked her cause she greet her husband.
so he was looking slight opportunity to do back
Sorrying for quoting u, but pls I think in this context, that saying should b boldly put as "the heart of WOMEN..." because I have not seen a man treat a house help like this, despite being the head of the house.
Haba!!! Why are women this cruel!
If as pretty as she looks and with d money she seem to have (judging from the background pictures, which am sure is from olosho) I have any relationship with this lady, be it a wife, a friend, or even as a sister or even if she was my mother, I will denounce my ties from her publicly cos she obviously has a heart that can do more than murder. Make she no go use her devil given talent go work 4 Al-Queda, or boko haram instead of wasting it on an innocent 10 year old orphan
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by czarr(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
God knows why he made women weaker than men, it's so men can control the sadistic nature of a woman.

Women as just as capable of evil as men are if not more, they just don't have the physical strength to do to the extent like men, so they prey on weaker people.

Abeg if you're a gold digger and your pot belly husband doesn't satisfy you in bed as your broke boyfriend don't pour your sexual frustration on an innocents girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by respectfully: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Igbo women are all obanje. I mean all of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Demon
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why are some women like this... Always very cruel to the next vulnerable person...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why na only Ibo women dey do this kind thing?I no fit marry Ibo woman.I go only knack them.
Them too like olosho work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
hammer3x:

IF A WOMAN CAN DO ALL THIS TO A CHILD, U START TO UNDERSTAND WAT SOME MEN GO THROUGH BEFORE EVENTUALLY RESULTING TO BEATING THEIR WIFE.

IF WOMEN HAVE THE STRENGTH, THEY WILL SO TREAT MEN BADLY THAT MEN WILL BE ENDANGERED SPECIES.

BUT GOD PASS THEM.

The thing I don't understand is why men never speak out and stop the way their wives maltreat the maids.

That entire household is culprable.

5 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Without opening the threat, I knew where the woman will come from.
I now see reason why our parents warned us against marrying from certain tribes

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Taylordedon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never leave with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational

My child will leave with my blood sister come what may...let my blood sister kill my child
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
PPRO of Abia State command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna, confirmed the incident, to , assuring that the suspect will be prosecuted upon conclusion of investigation.

I hope they won’t collect bribe and let her off easy!!!
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Idamond:
the heart of men is desperately wicked, the woman must have been planning to wicked her cause she greet her husband.
so he was looking slight opportunity to do back
This fellow did not even read the news. See how you embarrass yourself with your odd comment.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wicked slay queen.

If na man do am to am she go all over the net crying foul.

They only rant and claim victim blc they cant beat an average man if no be so this would hv bn the case of every man women for show us pepper,wicked ppl.

A man wont hv a hrt for this kind of thing.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by gigabyte13: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Women and hatred for housemaid
You can't do it, someone is helping, you want to kill them....

Evil in human flesh

5 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It may seem so because women stay with children almost all the time.

Violence isn't gender based.

Future is female....come and see your person..."should never leave a girl child with male even the father"...

Nonsense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
This wickedness is one of the reasons househelp poisons them.

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by starz100: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
She should she be jailed abeg. We keep hearing of this kind of wickedness daily simply because the matter goes unpunished. It is time they learn their lesson also in a most painful way, and I hope the husband will not stand in the way of justice
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Me that still mistakenly broke plate 2 days ago, even as an adult..... Some women are devilish!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

The thing I don't understand is why men never speak out and stop the way their wives maltreat the maids.

That entire household is culprable.

I used to have a little girl living with me until I noticed that anytime I had argument with my wife, she immediately transfers the aggression to the innocent girl. As I noticed that development, I asked her to send the girl home. Most men notice all this violence from their wives but for whatever reason refuse to take a decision. Right now she cannot even make the mistake of suggesting to bring in another person's child to my home as a help.

7 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by gassbee: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please dat woman is from where again
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Futureisfemale we have left the girl child to you and your likes now you demons are cooking them alive... Futureisfemale indeed...
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It may seem so because women stay with children almost all the time.

Violence isn't gender based.
An average man will never have the hrt to.

Highest na slap she go chop una wey be women and Jezebel's see as u don they tag men along.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
MADAM FROM HELL
JAIL HER, SHE DOESNT DERSEVE TO WALK ON THIS PLANET AGAIN¡
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

No surprise it's a yamlegger involved.

99.999999% of cruelty to housemaids involve yam legs.
I'm Igbo but our women are generally wicked especially to little boys or girls that aren't from their womb. It's becoming alarming honestly. I wish she would be dealt with severely to serve as deterrent to others who may like to copy her despicable and wicked ways. Too bad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by DonEvarest(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Some people still have the stone age mentality of inhuman/degrading treatment. This slay queen of a wife thinks she can continue the old nefarious legacy. NAPTIP go show am pepper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taofeek Azeez 'Akewugbagold' Twins Kidnap: Police Parade Couple, Aides / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.