Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,266 members, 7,897,333 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

How to transform Your Whatsapp into a cash vomiting machine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to transform Your Whatsapp into a cash vomiting machine (269 Views)

How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to transform Your Whatsapp into a cash vomiting machine by adamimola(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2021
With a few minutes of your time, I will explain to you HOW WHATSAPP MARKETING WORKS and I will guide you on how to CREATE PROFITABLE WHATSAPP LIST that will work for you in selling any product or offer you may have.

Every well to do business man knows that to every business, there are set out principles to follow. if you don't follow this guidelines, one is bound to go bankrupt at some point.

I see so many WhatsApp marketers / entrepreneurs just post contents on their status, long like waist beads. post like "I'm hungry please patronize me" and so many just follow the crowd and just do what others are doing.

Every content created must be to serve two major purposes.

A. Solving the PAIN POINTS of the audience

B. Achieve the objectives of the creator

And also know this. People don't pay for products or services rather they pay for;

TRUST

SOLUTIONS

OFFERS

That's why you have to build a
strong, healthy relationship with your customers.

In this Free Webinar, I will put you through:

✔️ HOW TO GET QUALITY CONTACT.

✔️ HOW TO ENGAGE WITH NEW PROSPECT.

✔️ HOW TO UPSELL ON YOUR WHATSAPP STATUS.

✔️ HOW TO USE WHATSAPP BROADCAST PERFECT.

✔️ EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS OR Anything TO SELL ONLINE

I will guide you fully on how to leverage other people products and also HOW YOU CAN SELL MY OWN PRODUCT and make profit in the process.

� You Don't Need Any Tools

� You Don't Need Years Experience

✔️ All You Need is WhatsApp Business App.

✔️ Proper Profile Set Up.

✔️ And Some Info I will be showing you shortly.

And it's free!!!

Contact me: WhatsApp: 08103325605

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Notice The Poor MTN Network Today? / Neatly Used Iphone 7 For Sale / Iphone X Battery Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.