Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Question And Answer Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question And Answer Section (188 Views)

Schlumberger Internship/industrial Training Past Question And Answers / Introducing The Latet Question And Answer Portal / Practice Post UTME Past Question And Answers For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question And Answer Section by PeterOyebode(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION WITH SAM ADEYEMI

Answers to questions on how to develop, create and see value around you.
These are questions from real people, their names were exempted for confidential reasons.

QUESTION: How do I build consistency in learning a new skill?
ANSWER: Do something daily in that area for 30mins - 1 hour.

QUESTION: How can I make savings?
ANSWER: Avoid debts and start a side hustle.

QUESTION:I thought of venturing into pure water distribution from factory to homes. But I am lost about how to develop a clientele base without loosing them to the factory?
ANSWER: Why not start by looking for clientele first. Start with some research. Go out and ask if people even want this service. No guess work. Take the uncertainty out.

QUESTION:I trade forex and crypto but recently I ran into financial dept, it got so bad that I could barely afford to feed. How do I get out of this precarious moment?
ANSWER: Investing is risky, maybe slow down a little.

QUESTION:I really need to know how I can be able to meditate more and to remember whatever I read?
ANSWER: Read one chapter a day and memorise one verse. Start slow. Write it on a stick now and look at it every morning too. Until it sticks.

QUESTION:I have passion for sales and production of organic products but my parents did not suree. How can I persuade my parent to learn it?
ANSWER: You come to an agreement with them. Your parents are probably fearful of something they do not understand. Show them the benefits and possibilities and show them your plans on paper.

QUESTION:The happenings in the country landed me in so much business debts that... Seriously it's getting into my head...my creditors are on my neck and I'm stucked...dont know what next to do seriously.
ANSWER: Speak to all your creditors. Work out a payment plan with them. Don't take anymore loans.

Continues...
NOTE: This is the short form, click the link below to view full version

https://therealitynation..com/p/answers-to-real-life-questions.html

Re: Question And Answer Section by PeterOyebode(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
PeterOyebode:
QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION WITH SAM ADEYEMI
therealitynation..com
Answers to questions on how to develop, create and see value around you.
These are questions from real people, their names were exempted for confidential reasons.

QUESTION: How do I build consistency in learning a new skill?
ANSWER: Do something daily in that area for 30mins - 1 hour.

QUESTION: How can I make savings?
ANSWER: Avoid debts and start a side hustle.

QUESTION:I thought of venturing into pure water distribution from factory to homes. But I am lost about how to develop a clientele base without loosing them to the factory?
ANSWER: Why not start by looking for clientele first. Start with some research. Go out and ask if people even want this service. No guess work. Take the uncertainty out.

QUESTION:I trade forex and crypto but recently I ran into financial dept, it got so bad that I could barely afford to feed. How do I get out of this precarious moment?
ANSWER: Investing is risky, maybe slow down a little.

QUESTION:I really need to know how I can be able to meditate more and to remember whatever I read?
ANSWER: Read one chapter a day and memorise one verse. Start slow. Write it on a stick now and look at it every morning too. Until it sticks.

QUESTION:I have passion for sales and production of organic products but my parents did not suree. How can I persuade my parent to learn it?
ANSWER: You come to an agreement with them. Your parents are probably fearful of something they do not understand. Show them the benefits and possibilities and show them your plans on paper.

QUESTION:The happenings in the country landed me in so much business debts that... Seriously it's getting into my head...my creditors are on my neck and I'm stucked...dont know what next to do seriously.
ANSWER: Speak to all your creditors. Work out a payment plan with them. Don't take anymore loans.

Continues...
NOTE: This is the short form, click the link below to view full version

https://therealitynation..com/p/answers-to-real-life-questions.html
Re: Question And Answer Section by PeterOyebode(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
�����������
therealitynation..com

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-minister Of Power, Mamman, Slumps After Sack / My Boyfriend’s Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Accepting Me To Marry His So / Let's Tell Our Children The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.