Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians (586 Views)

A Wonderful Product For Nigerians By Nigerians! / The Latest Free Mtn Browsing Just Discovered Today! / Made By Nigerians For Nigerians (world-class Paying Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians by inas911(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2011
Let me tell u confitdently, hard work is the key to every succes. I am going to share wit u just 1 way u could start earning money instanty with a little hard work. It is called the bulk SMS biz. This is a sector that so many nigerian have not taken advantage of. Now listen! Visit http://www.webnetngsms.com and buy sms at N1 and resell for at least N2. The question now i belive is, how do i resell at N2, very simple, e.g walk into any private primary school close to u, tell the principal u have somtin that will be benefial to the school by presenting a good proposal letter, tell him u could help his school send school alerts at very cheap rate to any network. Alerts which includes :
1. School fees payment alerts.
2. PTA invitation alerts.
3. School resumption alerts.
4. School closure alerts. And many more u could add to your proposal.
Tell him u are willing to sell each sms for at the rate of N2 or more, as u wish but dont for get, bargaining is allow.
You will find out every month you will be making at least 20k to 50k if u have up 5 schools. This wat i do and i make upto 100k/month. Imagine u buy 30k unit at N1 and send for your customers at N2, u'll be making 30k monthly without trouble. I thereby recommend u buy your sms @ http://www.webnetngsms.com cos they are cheapest sms providers i know for now. Drop comment lets keep this thread on. ENJOY!
Re: Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians by inas911(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2011
buy bulk sms for as low as N1 at www.webnetngsms.com
Re: Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians by amaka78(f): 1:50am On May 27, 2011
Money is not even the problem is much more about those people who came from African sex slaves and they tell them those things about life so they hate people to have any money to live or any kind of wealth house, car, food is expensive so they need to give it for free or they will have to work or apply for social security and not have any kids or have a biracial with them or look very very ridiculous to them

(1) (Reply)

We Need Iron Ore Miners/exporters: / Bussiness Information / Need A Shorthand Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.