Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,939 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

In Order To Take Care Of Her, My Girlfriend Requested That I Utilize My Parents' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Order To Take Care Of Her, My Girlfriend Requested That I Utilize My Parents' (134 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Twitter Users Who Requested For Donations Turns Out To Be A Fraud / FCMB Reply To A Tweeter User Who Requested For Loan For Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Order To Take Care Of Her, My Girlfriend Requested That I Utilize My Parents' by anythingcelebri: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
His fiancée pushed him to sacrifice his parents as part of an elaborate ceremony to earn money.

In order to take care of her, my girlfriend requested that I utilize my parents’ money as a ritual. – A man cries out

Following the advice given by an anonymous writer on social media, a young man is forced to choose between his love and his parents, after being urged by his girlfriend to use them for religious rituals in order to afford the luxury of life she desired for herself.

As a result, he stated, “My girlfriend warned me to use my parents’ money ritual because I can’t provide for her requirements and threatened to leave if I didn’t take her advice seriously.”

Continue reading

1 Share

Re: In Order To Take Care Of Her, My Girlfriend Requested That I Utilize My Parents' by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
I go use her and take care of my parents.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Fewehinmi- Inspiring Personal Growth Matter / Souvenir Printer In Ikeja Lagos: 08023941271 / Jamb Should Stop Preferential Cut-off Marks For Northerner - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.