Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,238 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You (580 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You by simplyolat(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
DO YOU PLAY SPORTYBET
GAMES?,

Message me on whatsapp now to learn how to hack your sportybet account and add up to 100k which you can withdraw instantly to your bank account ✅

+234 906 820 1302

HURRY UP NOW AND MAKE USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY

Note: this is not a fixed match, just.a simple trick✅✅✅

Re: Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You by Dayotheeone(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cortsey demands you don't talk while eating.... Baba you no dey chop shishi!
Re: Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You by IAMJojo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
try this and watch as your bank savings get drained by this fraudsters
Re: Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You by Wyse1: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
This guy is a fraudster. He dupe me #2000 in my sportybet account. Don't fall in hand

1 Like

Re: Do You Play Sportybet? If Yes Then This Post If For You by Hermaphrodite: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Wow!!! Who will teach me how to hack and dupe na!!

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Super Eagles Facing Ghana In WCQ Playoffs / Virgil Van Dijk Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Half-time Message To Inspire Liverpool’s / Kimmich On Why He Doesn't Have An Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.