Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know (3181 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / Shocking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Sex !!! (must Read / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by Nobody: 12:22am On May 23, 2011
WebSurfer:
ogugu see your name self,  Atutupoyoyo like you,  you were supposed to know its a combination of two sentences,  NL English teacher,

Na wa ohh. You don dey throw insult already? How can one be right back later? Severe k-leg be that.
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:26am On May 23, 2011
undecided
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2011
[size=32pt]CLAP FOR URSELF> > > > > > MRS OGUGUA[/size]
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:27am On May 23, 2011
Ogugua did websufer actually said be right back later? Cos that is some serious bombo clat o
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2011
mzGreat dont mind her o. i didnt say that,
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat where are you from?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by BABE3: 12:30am On May 23, 2011
ogugua88:

Na wa ohh. You don dey throw insult already? How can one be right back later? Severe k-leg be that.

lmao--Ogugua just shut-up! He said "I'll be right back later" meaning " I'll come back very very soon, but not soon". You dig?  

Btw, how come you know the lyrics of the song that's not out yet? Are you married to one of them?
 undecided
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2011
190? what are you doing awake by this time of the night?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:34am On May 23, 2011
Why are U̶̲̥̅̊ asking?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:35am On May 23, 2011
BABE!:

lmao--Ogugua just shut-up! He said "I'll be right back later" meaning " I'll come back very very soon, but not soon". You dig?  

Btw, how come you know the lyrics of the song that's not out yet? Are you married to one of them?
 undecided
Babe! thank you for that, this our NL engrish teacher wants to finish me for a crime i did not commit,  wait ooo,  is that other quetion for me? Babe! (Are you married to one of them?)
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat you can see am seriously hunting for friends,
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:38am On May 23, 2011
WebSurfer:

190? what are you doing awake by this time of the night?

I just got home,

why? angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by BABE3: 12:39am On May 23, 2011
Mr. Firing Squad! Who's talking to you?--lol-- She understands what I'm saying--- smiley
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:41am On May 23, 2011
Wensufer m very sure on d long run U̶̲̥̅̊ r going to hunt for the wrong friends.
Perhaps have a taste of the NL apple. This will direct ur path here
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2011
See how these drumstick dey play with he boss, chai
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat:

Wensufer m very sure on d long run U̶̲̥̅̊ r going to hunt for the wrong friends.
Perhaps have a taste of the NL apple. This will direct your path here
mzgreat, why do you say so? hope you arent one of the wrong people
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:44am On May 23, 2011
Do I type like one?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2011
190 you just got home by this time? hope you are not one of these fine boys?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2011
mzgreat you dont and that is why i would like to start wit you, who knowss,
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:48am On May 23, 2011
Websurfer na wa for U̶̲̥̅̊ o, how can U̶̲̥̅̊ think 190 is a fine boy. Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think his coming home at this time is becos he is into 419 business. His official name is 4190. File don't torsh it
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:48am On May 23, 2011
WebSurfer:

190 you just got home by this time? hope you are not one of these fine boys?

U sure say u don chop evening food so cos u dont seem to know wat ure saying  angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:50am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat:

Websurfer na wa for U̶̲̥̅̊ o, how can U̶̲̥̅̊ think 190 is a fine boy. Don't U̶̲̥̅̊ think his coming home at this time is becos he is into 419 business. His official name is 4190. File don't torsh it

well if u think coming home late cos of watching the 3 different premier leagues go down and having a long deserved chat with my friends and having a couple of beers and having women around is wat ever u call it, then knock yourself out of reality angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:54am On May 23, 2011
190 in short U̶̲̥̅̊ went to watch premier league but don't have to include the women nw. We knw say U̶̲̥̅̊ get mouth.
BTW U̶̲̥̅̊ knw I can't stick U̶̲̥̅̊ but U̶̲̥̅̊ knw d only thing I like about U̶̲̥̅̊ cos U̶̲̥̅̊ r are a chelsea fan.
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat:

Websurfer na wa for  U̶̲̥̅̊  o, how can  U̶̲̥̅̊  think 190 is a fine boy. Don't  U̶̲̥̅̊  think his coming home at this time is becos he is into 419 business. His official name is 4190. File don't torsh it
Gbammmmm he just confirmed it by lying, are you sure you went for taking somebottle beer after the EPL end of season? cos that was where are said i was headed to when i made that statement be right back, infact i visited a friend after that and played some little sport and i have been back home since, Any EFCC member on this site to check on 4190?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:57am On May 23, 2011
" after we don sack our coach today "

That club don tire me seriously  undecided

I think next season i would rather Cheer my local team ( Birmingham who are relegated )

the whole town is quiet and empty like say somebody die, angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 12:57am On May 23, 2011
how come chelsea fan come even dey drink beer even when them loss to Everton? EFCCCCCCCCC
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 12:58am On May 23, 2011
websurfer

Go and kiss the scrotum of a camel you hear

Silly Goat  angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by Nobody: 12:58am On May 23, 2011
MzGreat, see for yourself:

WebSurfer:
Gat to catch up my private jet on my way to Manchester,   brb l8r

WebSurfer, I dey clap wella cool

BABE!:

undecided

How you know say them be lyrics? Are YOU married to one of them?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by MzGreat(f): 12:59am On May 23, 2011
Websurfer e nor matter now, even in d midst of trials we still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jubilate.
Watch out for chelsea next season. Up blues
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by 190: 1:00am On May 23, 2011
ogugua88:

MzGreat, see for yourself:

WebSurfer, I dey clap wella cool

How you know say them be lyrics? Are YOU married to one of them?

^he said hes going 2 manchester

LOOOOOL are schools on strike again in Nigeria

SMH:: mere lookin @ him sef, the boy is under 18

all these ones never grow hair for pubic area  angry
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2011
haba , eyyaahhhhh, maybe you should join the winning and best team in England to the amoung the winning, United?
Re: Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know by WebSurfer(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2011
hahahahahaha,  [size=64pt]LWKMD[/size] for Here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Want To Be With A Man / Whats The Importance Of Honeymoon? / How I Stopped Being Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.