Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading (1042 Views)

I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
I was dating this girl for two months now though we have bleep for once. I am the type of guys that likes joking and playing with someone I love to make her happy but she doesn't seem to enjoy it and she always authoritative, each time she comes to my house she keep looking for something to complain about. Even when I wanted to ask her something the way she responds scares me. She always counter my words and I am not happy about it. I am always do the talking and asking but she always quiet unless when I say something. What should I do?
Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Visocrate(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Aso rock to go and meet uncle Bubu

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by lilvicky68(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you be student, forget about that relationship nothing come out..

That relationship has no magnitude nor direction..

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by DWJOBScom(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Communicate what's you've written to her and if she isn't responding right , kindly abort !!

Maybe more bleep was expected which isn't encouraged

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
There are certain things a guyman must learn how to tolerate from his woman if he really wanna keep the relationship in motion.....

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
We are students 400 level
lilvicky68:
If you be student, forget about that relationship nothing come out..

That relationship has no magnitude nor direction..
Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by DaddyRochie1642: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oga can't you see she doesn't even have tiny Respect for you.

In Relationship, Respect comes First, Love is just secondary.

She has no respect for you because in her eyes, you are not worth Submitting herself to you,

it's the painful truth,

Chai,

A wise person once said,

"Never chase after butterflies, rather, Nourish your garden, Nuture your garden, plant attractive plants and watch the butterflies start coming to your garden".

That Wise person is me grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Patented: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
They say Love is like a fart, if you have to force it then it's probably shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
BonPatrick:
I was dating this girl for two months now though we have bleep for once. I am the type of guys that likes joking and playing with someone I love to make her happy but she doesn't seem to enjoy it and she always authoritative, each time she comes to my house she keep looking for something to complain about. Even when I wanted to ask her something the way she responds scares me. She always counter my words and I am not happy about it. I am always do the talking and asking but she always quiet unless when I say something. What should I do?
Just bone her 4 sometime, her head go correct.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks i will do that
Truvelisback:
Just bone her 4 sometime, her head go correct.
Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Chinehz(f): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Na north the relationship dey go.. grin grin
Meanwhile bro ,you've got to understand the babe ...it could just be how she is.
Just maybe you guys aren't compatible embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by xinorkmataz(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Most Nigerian youth fail to read books, the truth of what ever you are looking for is hidden in text word.

Read and know what is called law of attraction.
From your personality description you guys doesn't match
You are only looking for trouble.

Know who you are first bro.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Thank you my bro i appreciate I will just back off because I am not happy with this Relationship at all
xinorkmataz:
Most Nigerian youth fail to read books, the truth of what ever you are looking for is hidden in text word.

Read and know what is called law of attraction.
From your personality description you guys doesn't match
You are only looking for trouble.

Know who you are first bro.
Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2021
You are right
Chinehz:
Na north the relationship dey go.. grin grin
Meanwhile bro ,you've got to understand the babe ...it could just be how she is.
Just maybe you guys aren't compatible embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by chitransco(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
u know too well that u both aren't meant to be together...so what exactly is ur problem young man?

we hire drivers..manage nd monitor them to run your commercial vehicles while we pay you ur weekly remittances(agreed profits)
invest with us today
indicate if u re e interested for more info...
Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Patented:
They say Love is like a fart, if you have to force it then it's probably shit.
Wahala be like Naija quotes o. What is this?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by flexxyworld(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga can't you see she doesn't even have tiny Respect for you.

In Relationship, Respect comes First, Love is just secondary.

She has no respect for you because in her eyes, you are not worth Submitting herself to you,

it's the painful truth,

Chai,

A wise person once said,

"Never chase after butterflies, rather, Nourish your garden, Nuture your garden, plant attractive plants and watch the butterflies start coming to your garden".

That Wise person is me grin grin

So so surprised it’s coming from a lady. Just to add to the fantastic summation. Those arrogant ladies think love is a spoken word only Few understand it’s an action word. However, bros any woman that doesn’t respect you, will not treat you right and doesn’t value or love you. Regardless of what she says.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by younglleo: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
the relationship is heading to aso-rock. u sex starving ur woman bcus u dey fear to demand sex, good man! abeg comot here joor, u are not serious. one day she will beat hell out of you grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by Youngpo413: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let her be...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand Where My Relationship Is Heading by BonPatrick(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks
younglleo:
the relationship is heading to aso-rock.
u sex starving ur woman bcus u dey fear to demand sex, good man!
abeg comot here joor, u are not serious.
one day she will beat hell out of you grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Dating A Toxic Man... You Have To Read This. / Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! / Lady Attempts To Flee As Boyfriend Proposes To Her In A Church Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.