Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Harmonweb Review- Don’t Host Your Website Until You Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Harmonweb Review- Don’t Host Your Website Until You Read This (606 Views)

Harmonweb Users, Please Come In Here / Host Your Website For As Low As N1000 With Heimdallhosting / Host Your Website Here With Us Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harmonweb Review- Don’t Host Your Website Until You Read This by Adexstrategy: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you are about to start a blog or website and you want to host it on harmonweb, kindly read this review about harmonweb.

I started using harmonweb 2 months ago, when i heard about them from a friend, i decided to give them a trial, by hosting one of my websites with them, here is my review about the company, https://adexstrategy.com/harmonweb-review/
Re: Harmonweb Review- Don’t Host Your Website Until You Read This by danhydepro: 6:29pm On Aug 24
HarmonWeb is the worst web host anyone can ever use

HarmonWeb has been a huge disappointment. The hosting is unreliable, with frequent downtime and poor performance. Their customer support is almost impossible to reach, and when they do respond, it’s usually unhelpful. Plus, they sneak in hidden charges that make the whole experience feel like a scam. I wouldn’t recommend HarmonWeb to anyone—there are far better options out there.

(1) (Reply)

Website To Download Free Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Wordpress Expert Here...fix Any Wordpress Issue Including Custom Codes. #cheap / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.