Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter (9974 Views)

Npower Acceptance Letter Not Uploading. (Error PIC) / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by iconnecta(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
oforjide:
Pls brethren my own situation is highly complicated Npower asked me to re update my personnel information which i did after two days I check my deployment statue but was informed that what i applied which is NTeach isn't available in my local govt that i should choose another program but only NHealth was provided for me to choose which i did but up till this moment i'm yet to be deployed even after they have sent mail to me informing me i have been deployed but my deployed statue still remains blank. Pls kindly advice me on what to do next, i reside in Rivers state

dont worry.
be patient and check everyday.
your deployment letter will come up.

i did same for someone and it took 3 days to be update.

please do not resubmite again, becuase it will join a new queeu.

the one u submited is already on a queeu to be processed by nasim
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Lucas77: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
042reports:
Kindly assist for any trick to upload my Acceptance slip

Me I can't even download my own PPA posting slip
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by iconnecta(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
scan it with low resolution of 100 or 200 in a cafe , it will give you 10kb,
it will be fast to upload.
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by MummyIMadeIt: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
oforjide:
Pls brethren my own situation is highly complicated Npower asked. Pls kindly advice me on what to do next, i reside in Rivers

Wow, u the first Riverine i am hearing has been deployed, cos it keeps showing not deployed yet for others
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by cfree14(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
My deployment letter doesn't carry my photo. Anyone having the same issue?
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by enonche85(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Have you downloaded the PPA letter?.

QueenDebra:
Okay. I submitted mine easily
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by enonche85(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ancecoker:
Firstly, carefully snap the signed PPA acceptance form... Then try and reduce it to less than 200kb... Then proceeded to the upload link provided under...

To upload the reduced photo easily, kindly download Firefox browser and then upload...

I did my wife's own without stress this my...

Remain blessed

How did you download the PPA letter?.
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by GabrielJ214: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Andyvilly:
We no longer have logic or use it again cause we can cry to nairaland for every itch we have.
Why do you talk like this. If you have an idea why do you suggest it instead of rediculing him. He is using this platform to seek for ideas wetin come be your own you u no get idea. Focus!!!
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by GabrielJ214: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Andyvilly:
We no longer have logic or use it again cause we can cry to nairaland for every itch we have.
Why do you talk like this. If you have an idea why don't you suggest it instead of rediculing him. He is using this platform to seek for ideas wetin come be your own you u no get idea. Focus!!!
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Olamideayomide(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Try it in the middle of the night
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Dammy563(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please is there any non graduate that has been deployed successfully
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Tunex25(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
We gather dey. Same thing happening to me
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by eyongaplaedet: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have not been deployed yet, any hope?
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Tunex25(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same thing happening to me
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Misspersian: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
my own portal has refused 2 open up till now. dey keep sayin transaction failed try again.
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Misspersian: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Wow, u the first Riverine i am hearing has been deployed, cos it keeps showing not deployed yet for others
Me too i wonder oh.
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by MediMedi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
042reports:
Kindly assist for any trick to upload my Acceptance slip
ada,is n-agro deployment ongoing/ssce/
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Mhzhorlaitan: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Misspersian:
my own portal has refused 2 open up till now. dey keep sayin transaction failed try again.
Same here
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Ekg911(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
oforjide:
Pls brethren my own situation is highly complicated Npower asked me to re update my personnel information which i did after two days I check my deployment statue but was informed that what i applied which is NTeach isn't available in my local govt that i should choose another program but only NHealth was provided for me to choose which i did but up till this moment i'm yet to be deployed even after they have sent mail to me informing me i have been deployed but my deployed statue still remains blank. Pls kindly advice me on what to do next, i reside in Rivers state
I think they are still working on it shaa
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Andyvilly: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
GabrielJ214:

Why do you talk like this. If you have an idea why don't you suggest it instead of rediculing him. He is using this platform to seek for ideas wetin come be your own you u no get idea. Focus!!!
Ok, I'll never stoop to his/your level again, next time I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Andyvilly: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
authority2006:

Mr logicl, you think you know it all. Empty vessel. You cannot afford to be stupid, aspire to grow up.

Person of wisdom
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by omisakint: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
please guys help me out. my ppa rejected me base on the distance.. Will I take the same copy of my posting letter I can print a new one (not filed) to the new school for acceptance and upload it.
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by Victerica(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is this npower not the same thing as nysc?

Are the youths of this country dumb??

Are the politicians' kids also volunteering?
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by 042reports(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Please did you go for any physical verification?

No. No update here in regards to that at the Local Government office. Just my PPa
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by 042reports(f): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ancecoker:
Firstly, carefully snap the signed PPA acceptance form... Then try and reduce it to less than 200kb... Then proceeded to the upload link provided under...

To upload the reduced photo easily, kindly download Firefox browser and then upload...

Remain blessed

Thanks did mine late midnight. Guess it network
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by 042reports(f): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
MediMedi:

ada,is n-agro deployment ongoing/ssce/

Yes
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by ojaydedon(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ancecoker:

Remain blessed

Did she do physical verification?
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by ojaydedon(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
TemmyT002:
I have done mine.
Just keep pressing upload until you see upload success at the top.
Close it and check it back on a few minutes and you will see Reuoload. That shows it has worked.

Did you do physical verification?
Re: Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter by TemmyT002(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2021
ojaydedon:

Did you do physical verification?

I just got it signed by the head of the PPA. That's all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ptdf Selection Test / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigeria Immigration Services / Who Can Verify This Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.