Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? (750 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Helb To Fabregas: Please Dont Same Mistake I Made, Dont Go To Barca, Stay. / Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by rasputinn(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2011
Should Arsene Wenger Hold On to Fabregas??

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2363240,00.html

It's an open secret that for some seasons now,though Arsenal captain,Cesc Fabregas has been at The Arsenal football club,his heart appears to be at Catalunya,with FC Barcelona

On their part,the Catalan giants have not hidden their desire to have Fabregas re-join them.With their failure to do that last season,most pundits took it as a given that Cesc Fabregas would definitely be donning the jerseys of FC Barcelona come 2011/12 season.

However,it seems Arsene Wenger is poised to truncate that desire;YET AGAIN

So do you think Arsene Wenger should let Fabregas go or hold him back at the Emirates?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by snowdrops(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2011
the issue is not selling fabregas but whom to replace him with. instead of wenger to spend some money [at least he would make good cash from selling his captain], he would go to some obscure french/Swiss/African league to look for some half baked unknown soldier.
remember what happened after selling Henry, viera, berghamp, Cole, pires, overmas, kanu, the list is endless
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by rasputinn(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2011
snowdrops:

the issue is not selling fabregas but whom to replace him with. instead of wenger to spend some money [at least he would make good cash from selling his captain], he would go to some obscure french/Swiss/African league to look for some half baked unknown soldier. remember what happened after selling Henry, viera, berghamp, Cole, pires, overmas, kanu, the list is endless

Hmmmmm

Somehow I sense that Arsene is out to make a useless statement with this Fab4 issue,the lad wants out,he needs to win some silverware and since Arsene and the board are quite content with just finishing third and getting an automatic UCL spot,then he should let those that want out to go as another round of FAb4/FCB/Wenger transfer menage trois will surely dampen the already low morale of the team
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by snowdrops(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2011
arsenal`s situation is quite pathetic at present. prior to the league cup Mr Wenger was even talking about winning a quadruple, even if deep down he knows all but the most die hard fans were taking him seriously. After 3 months, its no title and fight for automatic champs league place.

i can see him playing Ramsey or wilshere in the fab. position when he eventually leaves. he wont buy i am quite certain of that. unfortunately it would be another fruitless sojourn come next season.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by rasputinn(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2011
snowdrops:

arsenal`s situation is quite pathetic at present. prior to the league cup Mr Wenger was even talking about winning a quadruple, even if deep down he knows all but the most die hard fans were taking him seriously. After 3 months, its no title and fight for automatic champs league place.

i can see him playing Ramsey or wilshere in the fab. position when he eventually leaves. he wont buy i am quite certain of that. unfortunately it would be another fruitless sojourn come next season.

An opinionated stubborn man and a docile board;perfect combination for fruitlessness.If this is not a disaster,then I wonder what is
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by snowdrops(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2011
rasputinn:

An opinionated stubborn man and a docile board;perfect combination for fruitlessness.If this is not a disaster,then I wonder what is
and your point is?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2011
Point is Arsenal is one of the most useless and definitely most overrated coaches in Europe
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by snowdrops(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Point is Arsenal is one of the most useless and definitely most overrated coaches in Europe
hmmm you are just about right. arsene should go. just because his name rhymes with arsenal does not mean he should coach them for life.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by codedguy1(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2011
Why should he hold on to FAB4 after letting the poor guy go trophyless again.

If FAB4 had left to Barca last season, he would have been celebrating a trophy(spanish league) and on the verge of even winning another(champ League)

Most players that heve left in recent years are winning trophies leftrightandcenter. grin grin
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by Myself2(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Please clarify this jargon sir
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by snowdrops(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2011
coded guy:

Why should he hold on to FAB4 after letting the poor guy go trophyless again.

If FAB4 had left to Barca last season, he would have been celebrating a trophy(spanish league) and on the verge of even winning another(champ League)

Most players that heve left in recent years are winning trophies leftrightandcenter. grin grin
vierra left arsenal in 2004; since he left arsenal has not won anything. and the same vierra within that period had won titles in italy and now he is back in england winning an FA cup!!!
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2011
Myself2:

Please clarify this jargon sir

Anyone with half a brain would know Arsene belongs to the category of Failed coaches who have never won any European trophy is over 25yrs as a coach
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by Myself2(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Anyone with half a brain would know Arsene belongs to the category of Failed coaches who have never won any European trophy is over 25yrs as a coach

So sir,which do you have,half a brain or no brain at all .Did you even bother to cross check your post jargon I asked you to clarify

For the records,this was what you posted;

dayokanu:

Is Arsenal a coach or a football club?
You are so so obsessed with your hatred for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger that you now confuse the team for the coach,hope you're okay

No, just asking
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by dayokanu(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2011
whats the difference?

Both words Arsene and Arsenal can be used to replace FAILURE in most conversation
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? by Myself2(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

whats the difference?

The difference is that whilst Arsenal is a football club,Arsene is a football coach

However if you feel too proud to admit your minor error,then it's unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Man City 1-0 / As A Nigerian Site There Is Need For Inclusion Of African Or Nigerian Sport / Betoracle-- Fottball Betting Guide, Prediction And Match Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.