Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me (3119 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Musicbloggers: 4:32am On Sep 01, 2021
I Unintentionally Slept with my wife’s twin; A Lagos stat man has expressed displeasure after he noticed he slept with his wife’s twin without noticing it and the worse part is why she never tried to stop him rather she enjoyed the act.
Read the Complete Story Here

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by izikgiren(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Must you cheat.
That is what you get for being a cheat.
Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Sonnobax15(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2021
grin angry grin
Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Machinegun91(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Nice one bro
Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by duro4chang(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2021
Story for the fool

2 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Southernigbo: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2021
she just de sympathetic with u
Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Palazee(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Ohhh

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by AliyuMahdi9: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Are you guys not tired of Recycling this same story?

Musicbloggers:
I Unintentionally Slept with my wife’s twin; A Lagos stat man has expressed displeasure after he noticed he slept with his wife’s twin without noticing it and the worse part is why she never tried to stop him rather she enjoyed the act.
Read the Complete Story Here

1 Like

Re: I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me by Aboks(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
LA CLICK LA BEND FAMILY

(1) (Reply)

See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting / Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? / Book Smart Or Street Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.