Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,398 members, 7,964,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) (30218 Views)

524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Evacuation Of Trailers And Trucks Off Lagos Roads And Bridges In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Scamburster(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Yeah
Paid agent
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by MI6Surveillance: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Scamburster:
I am a
Paid agent

Hmm I should have known
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2021
NnamdiN:
from the airport to onitsha reach 1 hour?
No
Less than 30 minutes to be honest
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
BJanta:

One airport for the Southeast, and noise no go allow us rest.What is wrong with you Igbos, you make so much noise about commonalities and nothingness.Even airports full everywhere for North.
The north is 3 regions, southeast is one small region.
Many of you on this forum are thoroughly sick, any small thing that makes your neighbor happy burns you like acid.
It’s worse when you attempt to hide the pain behind objectivity.
If someone else’s joy burns your heart, seek help.
You’re the one who something is wrong with, not Igbos.
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2021
So much undeveloped large expanse of lands all over igboland yet some mishief makers keep reminding igbos that igboland is not large enough to accommodate all igbos if biafra becomes a reality.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by NnamdiN: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2021
agabaI23:
No
Less than 30 minutes to be honest
it's so cool really. I'll miss buying Benin bread on the road every December grin grin
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by mekussa(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2021
NnamdiN:
from the airport to onitsha reach 1 hour?

E no reach 40 minutes

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by vickyoluchi: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Anxious to Fulanize Anambra state
Anambra state be warn
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
paymentvoucher:
I think the Governor should also focus more on fixing the road.

Anambra State has very terrible road
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The problem is federal road, I hate that word federal road, that why I want the constitution to change, so that nothing like federal roads again, each state should construct any road that pass its own state.
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
paymentvoucher:

I just came back from Awka. The state of the road that leads to other states are in bad shape.

I had to travel down to Enugu from Awka to fly back home and the road wasn’t something to write home about.

In Nigeria, we have federal roads (roads that connect two states or link to major federal government's institutions). This is on the exclusive list. Similarly, there are state roads (roads that connect communities and places within the same state). This is on the concurrent list.

The federal government has the responsibility to construct, repair, and maintain federal roads. On the other hand, the state government has the responsibility to do the same for state roads.

Unlike state roads, it costs more money to fix and maintain a federal road due to the nature of vehicles that use them (heavy-duty trucks, lorries, etc). During construction, federal roads are also expected to be a lot thicker than state roads.

In summary, the road you used is a federal road because you traveled from Awka (Anambra) to Enugu. Technically (that's according to Nigeria's laws), it's neither Obiano's nor Ugwuanyi's responsibility to fix it.

I hope this helps....
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by BJanta: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rgade:

The north is 3 regions, southeast is one small region.
Many of you on this forum are thoroughly sick, any small thing that makes your neighbor happy burns you like acid.
It’s worse when you attempt to hide the pain behind objectivity.
If someone else’s joy burns your heart, seek help.
You’re the one who something is wrong with, not Igbos.

There's absolutely nothing to envy or hate the Igboman for.Your region is the least developed and most primitive in the land, and of no consequence at all.You You yourself have no hope in hell until you move out that cursed land and become a sourjourner somewhere else.So, what is it? You deride others and sneer at their great achievements , but when you're given a small piece of your own dose, you run mad.Is it now you just know your region is small and of infinite insignificance?

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by paymentvoucher: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

In Nigeria, we have federal roads (roads that connect two states or link to major federal government's institutions). This is on the exclusive list. Similarly, there are state roads (roads that connect communities and places within the same state). This is on the concurrent list.

The federal government has the responsibility to construct, repair, and maintain federal roads. On the other hand, the state government has the responsibility to do the same for state roads.

Unlike state roads, it costs more money to fix and maintain a federal road due to the nature of vehicles that use them (heavy-duty trucks, lorries, etc). During construction, federal roads are also expected to be a lot thicker than state roads.

In summary, the road you used is a federal road because you traveled from Awka (Anambra) to Enugu. Technically (that's according to Nigeria's laws), it's neither Obiano's nor Ugwuanyi's responsibility to fix it.

I hope this helps....

Many thanks for this insightful piece �

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
BJanta:

There's absolutely nothing to envy or hate the Igboman for.Your region is the least developed and most primitive in the land, and of no consequence at all.You You yourself have no hope in hell until you move out that cursed land and become a sourjourner somewhere else.So, what is it? You deride others and sneer at their great achievements , but when you're given a small piece of your own dose, you run mad.Is it now you just know your region is small and of infinite insignificance?
Yup, my suspicions have been confirmed.
I quoted a raving mad man.
Seek help before it’s too late.
Old men and women being driven mad by bigotry, tufiakwa.
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
NnamdiN:
it's so cool really. I'll miss buying Benin bread on the road every December grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by anambraamaka: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anambra State
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by AnamCity: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
1. Ibadan

2. Onitsha

Which one looks like a backward place?

BJanta:

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oh
Imo airport
Enugu airport
Anambra airport
Ebonyi airport (ongoing)
Abobi na only Abia no get airport for east. Nothing like one airport here
Besides how many of those nothern airports de viable

BJanta:

One airport for the Southeast, and noise no go allow us rest.What is wrong with you Igbos, you make so much noise about commonalities and nothingness.Even airports full everywhere for North.
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
South East
Oil(Imo, Abia, Anambra)
Gas(Imo, Abia, Anambra)
Coal(Enugu)
Agriculture(Anambra, Ebonyi)
Human capital(all)
Trade and commerce (Anambra, Abia, Imo)
Education(most)
Solid minerals(Ebonyi)

North In general
Agriculture(most)
Trade and commerce(Kano, kaduna)
Solid mineral(most)

South west
Oil(Lagos)
Trade and commerce(Lagos, Ogun)
Education(most)
Human capital(most)
Bitumen

South south
Oil(all)
Gas(all)
Trade and commerce (Rivers State)
Education (most)
Human capital (most)

If I hear pim

BJanta:

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
NnamdiN:
damn. To my villa(Ojoto) will now be around 40 minutes. This one sweet me o
Mad o

See my brother o, I'm from Akabor Ndiabor in Obiofia which side are you from
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Igyeseh06(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sophy22:

Hope is not the Wadata refill
Lol.
No, it's not.

This one is freshly milled.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by NnamdiN: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kcdojoto:

See my brother o, I'm from Akabor Ndiabor in Obiofia which side are you from
nwanne Agunechemba grin
Iruebenebe
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by JaySterling: 3:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Furious1:
South East
Oil(Imo, Abia, Anambra)
Gas(Imo, Abia, Anambra)
Coal(Enugu)
Agriculture(Anambra, Ebonyi)
Human capital(all)
Trade and commerce (Anambra, Abia, Imo)
Education(most)
Solid minerals(Ebonyi)

North In general
Agriculture(most)
Trade and commerce(Kano, kaduna)
Solid mineral(most)

South west
Oil(Lagos)
Trade and commerce(Lagos, Ogun)
Education(most)
Human capital(most)
Bitumen

South south
Oil(all)
Gas(all)
Trade and commerce (Rivers State)
Education (most)
Human capital (most)

If I hear pim

There is no oil in cross river state

That is the only south south state with no oil

Do your research
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by descarado: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2021
paymentvoucher:
I think the Governor should also focus more on fixing the road.

Anambra State has very terrible road
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This lady has a vlog and is living in Spain. Anytime she travels home, she video everything she see. She is somebody I have followed her vlog for more than 3 yrs now. Through her vlog I've seen virtually all road network in anambra state. And her inlaw who normally drive her always comment about anambra roads. Dear, when it comes to road, I will give it to the governors
From ngige to obiana did well and I hope whoever is coming will do more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXlj6mSfiIA
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
No oil and not producing are two different concept, I left it there for a reason
JaySterling:

There is no oil in cross river state

That is the only south south state with no oil

Do your research
Re: Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) by drmuchin: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
OkuFaba:
Owerri is the prodigal son of ana Igbo. Very irresponsible

ABA asi gi gini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omi-Bus: Inside The Locally-Built Ferries Launched By Lagos State Government / Building A Rapid Mass Transit System (Metro-Rail) In Lagos / Fatal Accident On Lekki-Epe Express In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.