Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,897,000 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Bitcoin_Trading - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin_Trading (1474 Views)

Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Make Money Trading Volatility Indices On Metatrader 5 in 2022 for Free no charge / Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 04, 2021
adomuwiner:
Where's the free training

Add me up
Chat up to join my master class on watsapp, check my signature
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2021
chuxmgc:
We are here

Chat up to join my master class on watsapp, check my signature
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Market Structure: In forex or trading when you hear about market Structure, what should come to your mind even as a beginner is the way the market moves and operate, which I will be teaching you guys what market Structure is all about.

Market Structure just like I said simply means the way the market rotate and works, and there are two ways the market works mostly for those trading synthentic Indeces like me these pattern simply occurs everyday, but before you can understand the way this market Structure works you must first of all understand know the 3 types of market phases which are the Uptrend, Downtrend and Ranging market phase.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Remember just like I said earlier Benzico strictly teaches on smart money concepts and institutional trading concepts ICT like the BTMM Trading method which is simply means Beat The Market Markers method, so expect to learn the in-depth of Trading from my classes mostly my advance membership class on watsapp to be able to trade this market profitably, note no matter the strategy you have or use with out a good knowledge of how to market works, you can't trade Profitably, beside I dnt and non of my students uses indicators in trading, I am a pure institutional trader and price action trader neither the same thing I teach my students, so you have to know the market to be able to milk your broker.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Just like I said the institutional Trading concepts is mainly for those who has idea and little experience about trading, so if you are new to trading i dnt think you will follow up easily with these concepts, so you kindly chat me up watsapp to enroll for my foundation forex class where you will learn to trade for the basics scratch to the pro level.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Uptrend: when you hear about Uptrend you know the market is making series of higher highs and higher low, which simply means the market direction is in an Uptrend, while the market is making series of higher highs and higher lows the market is simply maintaining the low, which is the market structure there, note untill this low is broken then there will be no reversal.

Sometimes some traders make mistakes in trading sells opportunities while the market is Trending up, note if the market is Trending up you are to focus on buying and forget about every other selling opportunities as these are not genieu opportunities to make money.

Also remember that every downtrend movement you see when a market is called retracement and not a genie Downtrend because we are ment to know according to market Structure that in every creation of a high high i.e in the case of Uptrend , there must be a retracement, which simply means base of on institutional and smart money concepts this retracement signifies the presence of the big banks going to pick the remaining pending order then move on with the trend again,and this is where some retail traders who took sell are trapped, and the big banks smashed their money from them simply bcus they don't know how the market works.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Just like said in the case of an Uptrend the market will keep Trending up, unless a low is been broken which is the market Structure, then you can then expect a reversal, note in the case of an Uptrend I repeat this again just like I have said the market is making series of higher highs and higher lows, maintaining this lows is simply means these lows are the market structure, and untill the last low that was created while the market was trending is broken then there is no reversal even if the trend has gotten to a strong resistance zone as the case may be, there is no reversal untill this low is broken, which is what we called Break In Market Structure, (BMS) then you wait for a retracement back to the order block then you enter your trade now as a sell trade and catch up the pips downward.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Note: there is something I noticed, most trader's always joined the first aggressive or impulsive movement of the market when once the market has made a reversal, pleas don't, note and don't always forget this in every reversal expect a retracement back to the same level which is called RTO, (Return to Order Block) which I will be teaching this in my Advance members class and that why you have to join my advance class when with my discount price down to 5,000 naira, I thin this should be an avenue for you to grab and learn and also know what other people charge up to 40k and 100 dollars sometimes may not offer what Benzico Fx is offering.

Just like I said when some of this trader's starting selling immediately there was a break in market Structure, in the case of an Uptrend immediately the will start counting in Profits and happy that the got the trend so earlier, that not true you are making a very big mistake that will cost you some losses and even blow account for some people that are trading with small account, why is because after they enter a trade in the case of a sell, and when the big banks move out there pending orders, note the big banks trade with big amount of money so you dnt expect them to execute the whole money at once, no that why when ever you see a retracement while trading note the big banks is involved, so after they must have sell and now there is retracement now, they started counting in lost and some times blow their account, and immediately the retracement completes after they must have blow their account, the trend will now finally move down in their direction and some of them with out this idea will then conclude that there is a manipulation cause by then broker, no that not true you simply don't understand how market Structure works, that it, so always wait for a retracement back to the order block after every break of Market Structure, take note of these things.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Downtrend: When you hear of a market moving down in a downward manner, it simply means the market is making series of higher low and lower low, and in the case of a downtrend the market Structure (MS) is the high, which simply means the last high that was created during this downtrend need to be broken in an act called (BMS) Break In Market Structure which have explained this in the case of an Uptrend , this is just vice versa, all this while in this case of an Uptrend the market has been making series of higher low and lower low, while maintaining the highs, so untill this high is been taken off then there is no reversal, and all you do is that after this high has been taken of or broken you just have to wait for retracement back to the order block just like I have said earlier then you enter your trade and make money, that all.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Ranging Market: When the say a market is ranging some people called it accumulation, consolidation and ranging as the case may be, but all you need to know about this is that the market i.e the buyers e and sellers are yet to make descision on who is to take control of the market, and in this nature of Market you will hear some traders saying pls avoid the market this time, no you actually still trade this phase of the market which I will be explainning now.

To trade your ranging market you need to know your support and resistance perfectly as well then you will be doing and trading the ranging market also with a channel.. All you do is to draw your horizontal line on the support level down and also another horizontal line up at the resistance level, now this is how you trade ranging market after drawing these levels which comes inform of a channel, what you do is that you buy when ever the market trend comes down to the support level or horizontal line down, then you take profit up at the resistance, then you immediately sell and take profit at the support line down, you keep doing this untill there is a break out from the channel either upward (New Uptrend) or Downward (New Downtrend) then you wait for a retracement then you now trade the current trend of the market, this is how to trade ranging market.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Market Structure 2: Here is another secrete you should know mostly to those trading synthentic Indeces, I mean V75, vix50 etc there is what we called the day beginning and day ending and I will be explainning them now.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Note the market Structure comes in two pattern and shapes which is the A and V pattern but the most commonly and widely used Patten mostly by smart money concepts traders are the V pattern which I will be explainning now.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2021
V Pattern: just like I said we have the day begining and day ending in trading which the day beginning is always from the 00:00 hour (12am) and the day ending is always 11:59pm, pleas note you need to know this very important mostly for those trading synthentic Indeces just like I have said as these will really help you.
What his simply means if the market began the day with an Uptrend then definitely expect the market to end in a Downtrend, and if the market began the day with a downtrend then expect the market to end in an Uptrend, unless the case the market is ranging apart from this then apply this method mostly in trading indeces, bcus most times since the forex Market is been controlled by economic activities that is fundamental analysis you may not see this often there, but as for synthentic Indeces this occurs everyday .
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Order Block/ Order Flow: Order Flow simply means the way the big banks and smart money executes and carry out pending orders in the market, while order block simply is the zones where these pending Orders ready to be executed by the big banks at a given price level are been stocked or kept.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Now it is very important you know your order block and zones mostly as an institutional or smart concepts trader, because it will really help you to know where the big banks are trading and for you to follow their foot print and make money while the big banks are making money that all, just like you all know that the big banks are the ones that move the forex Market, so it is very important you know and follow them gradually, and for you to do this you have to know trading your order block perfectly as a smart money concepts trader.

Just like I have said Order Block are simply regions or zone or as you may call it, where the big banks are hiding are keeping their orders waiting to be executed at a given price level. And I will be teaching you guys how to identify these zones i.e Order block while trading in your chart.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Take example of the picture below, where you see the red box, is actually your order block and here is how to identify order block, whenever there is a break in market either to an Uptrend or donwtrend, and let take for example in this case the was trending down before the market Structure which was the high was broken before the market turned to an Uptrend just as you can see in the image above, the last red candlestick before the green candlestick that brought about the action which broke market Structure is your order Block, all you need do is to make a rectangular shape and house the body of red candlestick entirely just like you can see below, now this is what it means and how to trade order Block, this zone you have made simply means that there is presence of Liquidity lying in this zone being kept by the big banks, this zone is also called point of interest (POI) which simply means when price come back to this zone you are expected to buy straight forward and make Profits because Liquidity is simply lying in this zone, you keep buying at this zone with your stoploss just below under the rectangular box, this is what we called 1:2 reward ratio trading, imagine risking this little to catch up the remaining Uptrend upward, you can risk like 2 dollars to target like 50 dollars yes....very very possible, and those of you that will be joining my advance class I will be teaching this in my Advance membership class on how to catch snipper entries, so I advice everyone to get my Advance class membership and learn alot of things which you will apply to your trading and start making changes.

Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Note: where you see retest is the retracement have been talking about just like I told you, after every break of market Structure, wait for a retracement back to the Order Block Origin (RTO) Return to order block as some people may call it then you enter a trade and make your money.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2021
As a smart money concepts and institutional trader I only take two trades a day, Maximum trade i take a day is 3 trades some time's just 1 trade and I make by daily target and get out of the market because I know how the market works and my principles.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Just like said have been teaching advance members in the group and they are doing great, so you can join them to learn the knowledge of trading Profitably and stop blowing your account or loosing money to your broker instead of making steady income, then join Benzico FX Advance class where you will learn alot.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Note: Just like I said i created this forum here on nairaland so incase I feel like droping any stuff here from my free mind anytime or moment I fee like doing, but just like I have said if you want to learn to the pro level then join my Advance membership class to learn the in-depth of trading, just 2-3 weeks of learning with Benzico Fx you will definitely see changes yourself.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Also in this case of Order block have explained here it is just part of what you need to know, also in my Advance class will be teaching them how to keep getting order blocks zones as many as they kind not only the main Origin block..so they can be having alots of trading opportunities to trade off these zones there in my Advance members class.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2021
BENZICO FX ADVANCE MEMBERSHIP COURSES:

1) Market Structure.
2) Market Liquidity.

3) Order Flow

4) Supply and Demand
5) Support and Resistance
6) Break in Market Structure

7) Top Down Analysis
* Chart Pattern Analysis
* Candlestick Analysis
* Timeframe Analysis
* Trendline Analysis

cool Order Block
9) Snipper Entries
10) Shift In Market Structure and alots more.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2021
BENEFITS OF ADVANCE MEMBERSHIP:

1) 4 (Four Months) Free Mentorship

2)Powerful Day Trading Strategies

3) Learn How to Convert Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Ethereum, or Any Type of Cryptocurrency To cash.

4) Learn Secrets On How To Become a Profitable and Consistent Trader.

cool Account Management( Terms and Conditions applied) etc.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2021
So to join my Advance membership class you have to make a one payment of discount price of 5,000 naira then you enjoy all the benefits.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2021
To join my Advance membership class, or to make enquires you can chat me up on watsapp am always active online @ 0810 530 5791.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Payment is still on going for the advance membership class... inbox me at watsapp to join the advance membership class.
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Watsapp/Call: 08105305791
Email: benzicotrader@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by richboy7(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Benzico205:
Please do not pay anyone money for him or her to teach you how to trade this synthentic Indices or volatility indices neither forex, because I will be teaching all these free here, also note you can also use the knowledge I will be giving out here to trade the Forex market, it also works perfectly.

Just as you said earlier that we should not pay anyone money to learn forex and synthetic indices that you will teach us for free on this platform but you later changed your story and now charging us 5k to learn it. THAT IS VERY BAD ON YOUR PART.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Krch: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
For automation

Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Kaybee7000(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lolz this thread funny though ,d guy bin dey chat himself
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Infomaz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please does any one here have any experience with rally trade as a forex broker? I'm thinking of opening an account with them, but I'm wary...
Re: Bitcoin_Trading by Fa44me: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Benzico205:
Note: Just like I said i created this forum here on nairaland so incase I feel like droping any stuff here from my free mind anytime or moment I fee like doing, but just like I have said if you want to learn to the pro level then join my Advance membership class to learn the in-depth of trading, just 2-3 weeks of learning with Benzico Fx you will definitely see changes yourself.

Scammer Scammer, you are here. Please don't pay him a dime Oooo. The guy is a scammer ooo. He withdrew $138 from someone's Trust wallet . He promised to assist the person to swamp the TWT coin to either Bitcoin or etherum. He then withdrew the whole money. The victim had given us details about him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

newly launched Naija atm / Getting A Mortgage With Little Or Something. / Sgtponzihater1, Compared To Sports Betting And Lotteries, MMM Is Lesser Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.