Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bbnaija: Maria, Sammie, JMK Reveal Preferred Housemate To Win Grand Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Maria, Sammie, JMK Reveal Preferred Housemate To Win Grand Prize (521 Views)

Bbnaija Maria Evicted Tells Ebuka Shocking Things, Sammie & JMK Evicted(video) / Bbnaija: I Wished Tacha Would Win – Davido Reveals Preferred Housemate / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Maria, Sammie, JMK Reveal Preferred Housemate To Win Grand Prize by Mackenzie8845: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Evicted Big Brother Naija 'Shine Ya Eyes' housemates, Maria, JMk, and Sammie have revealed the housemate they wished can go all the way to win the Season 6 edition of the reality Tv show.

Speaking at Beatfm on Tuesday, Maria who said she wished that WhiteMoney will forgive her after the show, said she is rooting for him or her bestie, Liquorose to win the grand prize.

“Honestly, I am rooting for WhiteMoney and Liquorose. I have so much liked and respect for...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Maria, Sammie, JMK Reveal Preferred Housemate To Win Grand Prize by kestolove95(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sammie never change him hair ni

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021 - See Nigerians Reaction To Tega And Boma Eviction �� / 2BABA'S Daughter Calls Him A Vampire... Lol / Angel And Cross Having FUN As SAGA Leaks The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.