Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Once Sold Akara And Akamu In Lagos – Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Sold Akara And Akamu In Lagos – Don Jazzy (298 Views)

CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Sold Akara And Akamu In Lagos – Don Jazzy by Petersuenos(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
At the sound of his name, fans begin to remember his kindness, generosity, hits and skits. Don Jazzy has proven to Nigerians and Africans at large, that it is possible for anyone who desires greatness and accomplishment, to use the ladder of planning, hard work and focus, to achieve thier goals.

Get the full gist below:

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/09/01/i-once-sold-akara-and-akamu-in-lagos-don-jazzy/

Re: I Once Sold Akara And Akamu In Lagos – Don Jazzy by Brenn594(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
And thats when you started dreamin bout rihanna,thought she likes akara and akamu...smtimes the way rihanna looks at him*

(1) (Reply)

Essence By Wizkid Peaks #13 On This Week's Billboard 100 Chart / Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Call Off Their Relationship / What Will You Do If U Are In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.