Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,374 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Thread close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread close (1886 Views)

Thread Close. / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread close by ThePostdigger: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thread close. There's alot of bad advice
Re: Thread close by DaddyRochie1642: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
She's not putting all her eggs in one basket, I strongly suggest you do the same thing grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread close by GRACETOLIVE(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Thread close by Enigma2049(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga that lady is lying to you. Don't fall for this, You could have investigated more before forwarding the chats to her. Be wise.

9 Likes

Re: Thread close by Youngpo413: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
As a guy,if you believe you are the only one fuçking your so-called gf`s pùssy,sucking those boobs and spankin those soft bubbling ass during dôggy style....bro you`re on a long thing......know this and know piss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread close by chatinent: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
I forwarded the chat to my fiance and was very sad about it. I was demanding explanations

Lack of patience. You could have waited untill then. I love evidence not hearsay.

This impatience was the same reason Nebu ate grass.

5 Likes

Re: Thread close by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga one leg in,one leg out... just in case.

The first mistake u made was to think she's screwing only you.

But u no be OG, u for follow up the levels on code till u catch her with concrete evidence
Re: Thread close by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some people are home destroyers, that's why God created them, they are created to crumble people's marriages
Re: Thread close by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm....okay ooo undecided
Re: Thread close by Davash222(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
. She started accusing me of trying to blackmail her.
Nigerian girls cheesy

She's trying to manipulate you emotionally. Don't fall for it.

All these are traits of Hoeism.

It irks me to see guys boldly calling Nigerian girls their fiancée cry

I pray God should restore sanity to every lost soul believing to find a faithful Nigerian girl.

6 Likes

Re: Thread close by Sonnobax15(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
angry
Op,this your story get k-leg abeg...

How that other nigga take get your number a the first place? undecided

Well, similar thing happened between me and my banny last two weeks..But in my case I was the other guy who disguised....I just lock up cha via say Las las,na only her use her own mouth tell me of how another nigga tried to invite her over to His bunk..

But op cha,your Banny dey at fault cha....Na only God know how many niggas wey she go don give her numbers to....she just dey play the victim card right now..

3 Likes

Re: Thread close by Youngpo413: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oga one leg in,one leg out... just in case.

The first mistake u made was to think she's screwing only you
no sane man will 'think' that...hoés ain`t loyal...
Re: Thread close by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Youngpo413:
no sane man will 'think' that...hoés ain`t loyal...
Korrect guy
Re: Thread close by Iamtoyosii: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
ThePostdigger:
Good afternoon everyone. This afternoon a number send me a WhatsApp chat between him and my fiance.

In the chat he propose to meet my fiance. She agree to meet him at her working place only. the guy decline the offer trying to persuade her but she insisted that they first meet at her workplace ,maybe they will reschedule to another place later. And they are other things said but this is the main issue now that is ready to meet him. Though I trust my fiancé.

The guy sent the chat to me this afternoon saying he will Bleep my girl next week. N.B: I don't know this guy

I forwarded the chat to my fiance and was very sad about it. I was demanding explanations.

She said that i think so low of her by thinking if the guy comes to her office that something may start up from there. That it sounds funny to her that she won't say anything concerning this matter again.

What follows next seems like a play to me. She started accusing me of trying to blackmail her.

That If i can't find out the reason why the guy chatted her up claiming whom he's not, why he sent the messages to me, and how he got our contact then I should give her a break

I was really dumbfounded seriously.
Please i need mature advice

You fvck up, you fr no show her the chat, ma you see as everything go pan out..... come to look at it from this angle, dah guy ma be jealous of you for having dah Barbie,and he's just looking for a way to break ya up, look now , you've given him the win.

3 Likes

Re: Thread close by Softwareguy21: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Thread close by lanre9ja(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Guy u Bleep up big time, u for just be patient and watch how the film dey go na u for catch am not other way round
Re: Thread close by Skullano(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Person send you chat, you run go show am to girl now now?.

Mtcheww.

MUGU.
Re: Thread close by Nicklaus619(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
For her to quickly say u are blackmailing her and asked to be given a break speaks volume, maybe you are too love blinded to see that this girl don't love you, she rather prefer to have a fling and a one night fvck with some random guy than to be with you.

Baba, forget about this girl and move on now, you will regret it later, that same nigga that is going to FVCK HER NEXT WEEK WOULD STILL FVCK HER EVENTUALLY WHEN U ARE MARRIED

Okafor's Law is real use your brain cool
Re: Thread close by Caramia2020(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Emotional blackmail
Re: Thread close by LongBig(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
You jump the gun! You could have sit on the fence with your finger cross and see how things unfold! For her to agreed to meet up with him, be anywhere without finding out how he got her number is a big red flag! And 2nd red flag was her outburst she owe you an explanation and not the other way round! That gender can play the victim card perfectly bro shine your eyes! Turn the table on her and don’t be scared to lose her! Remember people wey love you genuinely plenty for your family than for you to turn yourself to a sissy

2 Likes

Re: Thread close by JovialJune(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Your fiancee is very right, how the hell did the person get your number? Explain that first and don't be mischievous

Secondly, how the hell will you think inviting the man to her office means she wants to sleep with him? She even insisted on it sef, so why will you believe the idiot guy just like that if not that you are the guy or you sent a friend to test her, silly Op.

1 Like

Re: Thread close by OGWILLS123: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
The OP is SIMPly an idiot angry.

You would have manipulated that guy into giving
you your girlfriend Hoefriend Nude by telling
him that if he doe's not show you her nude or photo
of him fucking your girlfriend Hoefriend , you
won't believe Him. That ur girlfriend Hoefriend is the most
faithful girl you have ever seen.
From there, the E-diot would go to heaven and hell just
to get her Nude for you, Then you dispose the photo
on social media and watch miracle take place angry.
Re: Thread close by Johnsown1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
1: you acted so immature, why would you send the chats to her so quickly. You should have allow him to bleep and send you the evidence. I will even bet with the guy that he can not bleep her then allow him to throw his best shots in other for you to nail her or trust her.
2: she might be lying to you concerning the guy and the guy might also be lying to you in other to create the needed gap between you two.
3: don't bother youself with a girl wahala, read her text messages or get jealous easily, so that you will live longer.

4: seeing is believing, catch her in the act
Re: Thread close by SEGLIZ: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
ThePostdigger:
Good afternoon everyone. This afternoon a number send me a WhatsApp chat between him and my fiance.

In the chat he propose to meet my fiance. She agree to meet him at her working place only. the guy decline the offer trying to persuade her but she insisted that they first meet at her workplace ,maybe they will reschedule to another place later. And they are other things said but this is the main issue now that is ready to meet him. Though I trust my fiancé.

The guy sent the chat to me this afternoon saying he will Bleep my girl next week. N.B: I don't know this guy

I forwarded the chat to my fiance and was very sad about it. I was demanding explanations.

She said that i think so low of her by thinking if the guy comes to her office that something may start up from there. That it sounds funny to her that she won't say anything concerning this matter again.

What follows next seems like a play to me. She started accusing me of trying to blackmail her.

That If i can't find out the reason why the guy chatted her up claiming whom he's not, why he sent the messages to me, and how he got our contact then I should give her a break

it is time to move on don't hesitate to. don't wait to get hurt or heartbroken before you do.

her reaction confirms it all, her reaction is only meant to save face. be wise don't wait to be hoodwinked or blackmailed by her.

she is trying to turn the table, take a walk while she made the exit available herself, don't wait to seek one yourself. embark on this walk it might end up a long walk and never to return.

don't allow the mind game, she is trying hoodwink you to beg even when she knows she is wrong. don't fall for the trap, don't lose the evidence (not to blackmail her future but for reference purpose).

I'm no redpiller or alpha but wise up.
Re: Thread close by Alonso80(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
That dude is a very bad guy. And I could bet he knows you too well. He said next week right? I will say it’s sooner than you think, probably this weekend lol.

He knew you would send the chats to your babe, now he got you both where he wants. Your babe is very vulnerable right now and you on the other hand is not handling things well.

You could still salvage this, but your babe’s reaction is worrisome. Mhen, don’t stress yourself for women matter. Relationship too hard for this country.
Re: Thread close by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
ThePostdigger:

You be Mumu..
Something wey you go lock up and not tell her..
You go even use reverse psychology on the guy and dare him to do so that your girl is different.. and you would see how he would succeed and sleep with her and show you receipts.. you would be heartbroken but glad that you didn't marry a hoe.. (if you get sense o) but now you dn go tell her when the act is still cooking.. she is pissed that the bubble has burst and is now gaslighting you.. and from now hence forth.. she would be more discreet about her excapades..
You are a Mumu man.. if you like no go visit Ubunja thread and Reality everyman should know thread..

I would still read your Wailings here in weeks time..
Re: Thread close by MARX77(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
ThePostdigger:

First mistake you made was "reacting". You should have followed up with the guy to see how it all ends. Now if she's really into him or ends up having sex with him, you may not know cause you've blown your only means of "leverage".
Re: Thread close by Spider20: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Youngpo413:
As a guy,if you believe you are the only one fuçking your so-called gf`s pùssy,sucking those boobs and spankin those soft bubbling ass during dôggy style....bro you`re on a long thing......know this and know piss...
These is the only shit that comes out from a wayward idiot tongue
Wtf!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thread close by jimmychang: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
You don spoil the vibe , something wey you for wait patiently grin grin grin
Re: Thread close by Kobicove(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's possible the guy is only just trying to break up your relationship undecided
Re: Thread close by Nonexisting1: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
You reacted too fast and have lost all your cards at the game table. You may never find out if her loyalty is to you or not because she now has all the cards at her disposal and will use them to manipulate you. For your information, never trust a daughter of Jezebel no matter how trusting and convincing she looks or sounds.
Re: Thread close by yudee233: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
I thought the fiancé was a Dragon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chyking A Random Girl In The Street Or Public Transport. Yay or Nay. / What Are The Spiritual Implications Of Stepping On A Frog? / How My Relationship Ended After My Broke Lover Broke the Macbook I Purchased For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.