Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Who Can Explain Nigeria Company Tax For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Explain Nigeria Company Tax For Me (158 Views)

Dangote Cement To Pay Over ₦97 Billion In Corporate Tax For 2020 Financial Year / JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain Nigeria Company Tax For Me by KendoRide: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hi Nlamders please I would love to know what the tax rate and how it’s calculated maybe I’m wrong in my calculation because I made some research online and saw 24% and I would like to know is this 24% applied to just my profit or from company investment or is it taxed on total money.

I would really love to understand the taxation, I believe it’s the FIRS that controls this but I can’t get a substantial info online.

I just incorporated a company and headed straight to the bank to open corporate account, my guy who is working in the bank told me it’s better that I just registered business name because of the company grows. Tomorrow they will use tax to kill me, that the FIRS will even be calling you on phone. That’s the reason I’m trying to understand the whole tax thing because waiting for another 2 weeks to register business and then to the bank again and have to wait, that’s really too much of time.

So who can explain the tax things for me.

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Webinar!! / New Post - Trucks Needed For Haulage Lagos / Sunday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.