Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? (1131 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
I always wake up with a startle at midnight and I will sit up with clear eyes.

Then for the past few days, I've been having a sharp pain in my chest.
Yesterday I had severe pain at the left corner of my stomach that wouldn't go away until I took flagyl.
Still feeling the sharp pain across my chest till now.

Any one experienced this before?
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Lostchild(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2021
I only experience all the above mention anytime I eat garri.
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by spawnx: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Have your blood pressure checked
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Richy4(m): 5:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Go and see a doctor... Remember health is wealth..
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2021
spawnx:
Have your blood pressure checked
Richy4:
Go and see a doctor... Remember health is wealth..

Ok. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
I can bet it that what you're experiencing is symptoms of ulcer. Pain in the chest, stomach pain
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
horlahsunbo225:
I can bet it that what you're experiencing is symptoms of ulcer. Pain in the chest, stomach pain
It's not ulcer Sir. I think it's malaria. I'm finally down now with high temperature, severe body pains and headache.

I guess I'll just treat malaria.

Thanks all
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by GboyegaD(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oga, go see a doctor.
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
Oga, go see a doctor.

Ok.
Thanks.
I'm a girl though.
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by ogashman(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Check ur blood pressure
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Low blood sugar. Low blood levels
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by kennybabs1980: 5:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Peggystanley:

It's not ulcer Sir. I think it's malaria. I'm finally down now with high temperature, severe body pains and headache.

I guess I'll just treat malaria.

Thanks all
OK then, go and do coro test.
Re: What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2021
7thLemonLOVER:
Low blood sugar. Low blood levels

I thought as much. Even wanted to get a blood medicine but it escaped my memory.
Will do that today.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / At What Age Did You Know This? / What Is The Reason For This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.