Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,632 members, 7,979,150 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi (566 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Obasanjo’s Government Implicated, Executed My Father-In-Law / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Elbinawi: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2021
"During the regime of former president Obasanjo whenever I climbed the Pulpit and heavily criticized that regime, Buhari will call me late at night and praised me for the Jihad that I am doing." - Dr. Gumi

Mee:

The same Buhari in power today do not tolerate criticism. Some Activists that criticize him are either forced disappearance, killed, in hiding or fearing for their lives. I am a target of this genocidal regime. I survived an assasination attempt by the regime in 2016.

The genocidal criminal #Buhari imported the Saudi fraudulent propaganda that "Islam condemn the criticism of leaders". This is to brainwash Sunnis not to criticize his extremely corrupt government.

Just recently his son's wedding set a new national record as the most expensive and extravagant wedding in the history of Nigeria. More than N4bn spent.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by BigRocky: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari is a plague and a curse.

May God intervene.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by mmammaada(f): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by fourboys: 5:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Will any good thing ever come out from Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Aboks(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Kayberg: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
undecided
By then… you haven't started negotiations…
Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by beeblack: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2021
I know that nothing is hidden for ever. All these DSS will start exposing themselves by the time they have political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Sirjamo: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2021
You're using your leprous fingers to post lies, when DSS invite you, you will remember there's something called human right.
Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Wic
Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by tooth4tooth: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2021
And yet he cannot condon a pinch of what he dished out in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Uber101: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
yet some idiot griller thinks he is their darling daddy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Praised Me For Criticizing Obasanjo's Government - Dr. Gumi by Lovelyperson(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Elbinawi:
"During the regime of former president Obasanjo whenever I climbed the Pulpit and heavily criticized that regime, Buhari will call me late at night and praised me for the Jihad that I am doing." - Dr. Gumi

Mee:

The same Buhari in power today do not tolerate criticism. Some Activists that criticize him are either forced disappearance, killed, in hiding or fearing for their lives. I am a target of this genocidal regime. I survived an assasination attempt by the regime in 2016.

The genocidal criminal #Buhari imported the Saudi fraudulent propaganda that "Islam condemn the criticism of leaders". This is to brainwash Sunnis not to criticize his extremely corrupt government.

Just recently his son's wedding set a new national record as the most expensive and extravagant wedding in the history of Nigeria. More than N4bn spent.

#ElbinawiTweets

N4bn spent for wedding? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On Her Way To The Top, Olawepo Hashim Tell Prophet Of Doom / 'biafra' Soldier Seeks UN, Others Intervention To Recover Alleged Seized Propert / BIAFRA FAILS UN CRITERIA... BUT NINAS MOVEMENT IS JOINT JAILBREAK FOR SUCCESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.