Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,913 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81682 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
4llerbuntu:

hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

buroda oniro oshi./

revise yourself AGAIN before one of your pals comes here to disgrace you tongue tongue tongue tongue
you said it was one. so how many is it now? oya revise it again.!! even a blue sef will never say this

BTW, nor dey come give us RAW AKAMU chop for NL again, POST YOUR OPTA STATS SOURCES. SIMPLE!!
whats so hard in that? lets see this "stats" you are always citing. photoshop is allowed for screenies, incase you do not want us to see links. webpage spoofing is also allowed.

opta-liar

i will start taking you serious when you stop weeding before you post!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ibime

i can't imagine you say Long live RAMIREZ! . ,

@Cougar

thanks for your good comment on Ramirez , yes he can be such a clueless player but please , give him the gesture , hes the best we have now!. . .

@Nateev

till he has ran out of steam at 42 , then he can retire at chelsea , lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mikel does not travel for African Cup of Nations. Good news due to our lack of bodies in central midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2011
Well I say bad news for Romeu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ibime:

Mikel does not travel for African Cup of Nations. Good news due to our lack of bodies in central midfield.

i cannot believe nigeria failed to qualify for nations cup?
abeg, i have not followed nigerian football in 6 yrs. what the [i]f[/i]uck happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2011
coogar:

i cannot believe nigeria failed to qualify for nations cup?
abeg, i have not followed nigerian football in 6 yrs. what the [i]f[/i]uck happened?

Except in 96 and 98 when we were banned from participating, I cannot remember when last we did not qualify for the Nations Cup. It's unbelievable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
nateevs:

Except in 96 and 98 when we were banned from participating, I cannot remember when last we did not qualify for the Nations Cup. It's unbelievable.

abacha stopped us going in 96, we got banned in 98.
siasia is a lunatic for failing to qualify. the nations cup has always been our birthright!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
nateevs:

We failed to qualify for Egypt 86 as we lost to Zambia. nil nil in Lagos and 1 nil in Lusaka. Zambia went through. Egypt eventually beat Cameroun the defending champions in the grand finale 6.5 on penalties. El batal saved Theofil Abega's last spot kick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
Whats Popping People?!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chrisical(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
And there goes Romeu's brightest shot at a regular defensive midfield berth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2011
Super Malou didn't qualify , na dem sabi , have stopped supporting that team since 2002 , so i'm no suprise about their ineptitude in all competitions. . they always suck BIG TIME! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2011
the secret to torres bad form is drogba, sell him
that nucca dey do juju to jazz im other players, u know how many world class strikers don bite the dust for chelsea with drogba?

this has happened to shevchenko sef. na drogba juju ooooooooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2011
4llerbuntu:

that nucca dey do juju to jazz im other players, u know how many world class strikers don bite the dust for chelsea with drogba?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2011
4llerbuntu:

stop bringing lame talks on the street of agege to Nairaland jo! , which kain juju , twewwwwww angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2011
dyabman:

stop bringing lame talks on the street of agege to Nairaland jo! , which kain juju , twewwwwww angry

the boy na bush man!
he thinks nairaland is a beer parlour where senseless talks are appreciated!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
4llerbuntu:

Random guess: You are an Arsenal fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mykali(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2011
that 4llerbuntu again? clueless fellow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
what is chelsea offering Drogba on his new contract talks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2011
Good Question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chamotex(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2011
dyabman:

coogar:

the boy na bush man!

dayokanu:

mykali:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
So everyone agrees 4llerbuntu is the same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
I Hope Toffees are Ready For the ShowDown?! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
dyabman:

where is agege? some locality in your villa i suppose? undecided

coogar:

the boy na bush man!

ur village head, and the chairman of your stoopid yeye club na im be bush man, thunder fire that ur lying mouth.

dayokanu:

buroda donkeykanu, u sef dey bray? choi go graze for munshit thread joor, wetin consign u with shekpe matter? tongue tongue tongue

mykali:

u just learn that grammer for NL abi? thank God for osho free internet. take time, no dey run ur mouth anyhow mr oga. u nor dey too find trouble so last warning tongue tongue tongue tongue

nateevs:

So everyone agrees 4llerbuntu is the same thing.

waaat!!!, look look look, mr lateef, i dont take such rubbish from PHAT PHOOLS, ogbeni take ur time. wetin wan bring that one? watch it before i unleash the anointing of harry redknapp on u, wey u go add dundee looks join ur phat phoolishness

see all these blind donkeys.
mcheew, na simple advise i give una, na im dey make una dey dribble spit and sharpen una rotten teeth for my name?

shioor, oshi o daa. e dey una bodi, make una dey enjoy una condition dey go. clueless mumu-cians

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mithel(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^PAINMENT

lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
mithel:

^^^PAINMENT

lmao

u sef? u come join? chei, yawa. u mithel sef? wetin dey make u shine ya yellowish brown teeth? mcheew

na wetin lack of footy dey cause be dis grin grin grin grin grin grin

no worry. tomorrow regular service resumes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2011
This guy is slowly turning into another "Switch" . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
I really wish to see how Nateevs would still keep a straight face and tell us Bolton is the weakest team in the league.

Basic common sense should have told you that Boltons position is as a result of their oppositions played so far.

Now the weakest team Chelsea dominated actually won another game away and even had the luxury of a missed penalty

Or maybe we would hear that Bolton suddenly became strong in the last 2 weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
And basic common sense should tell you that they only just beat Wigan who happen to be . .  guess what ? 2nd Bottom of the league.

How do you even have the face to make these arguments? I would have waited till they beat an average team before I make a point. And yes, there is a possibility that they turned good in the last 2 weeks; after all no be you talk se they can "stop the rot and fight back"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
I personally took this picture and I'm loving it. grin I suppose put copyright on it. sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2011
^^^
We have support from the slums to the palaces. . . cheesy

Nice play today. Ramires is becoming better by the day.
I'm so in love with Mata, my new husband.

Why can't we just loan out Josh, Lukaku, Bertrand. I hate to see those boys waste.

See what Sturridge has become. A loan is the way to go.
I know Josh will become world class if he goes on a loan. I'm sure of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2011
So chelsea can win a game comfortably?? Thanks to Torres suspension

Hope they suspend him for more games

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.