Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ (14888 Views)

Terrorists Have Taken Over Forests In Nigeria – Akeredolu Raises Alarm / Russia Says 1,026 Ukraine Marines Have Surrendered In Mariupol / Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
I swr your head dey there � them just change party to (BPC) bandits progressive congress which is just an extension of (APC)
iykenex:
You guys don't understand the arithmetics of these terrorists, they have seen that their bandits counter parts are really making it big, so there's no need for them to continue rooming about in the bush. It's more lucrative as a bandit and herdsmen than Boko Haram in the bush. They have come to cut their own share
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by asapants: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
richmond500:
6000 terrorists amongst us? OK o.

I don't know if them wan Islamize Nigeria or not, what I know is that, nobody go fit force me to use kettle wash prick

They go use same kettle take drink gum for night.
Islambad
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Tundex911: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make dem send dem go abroad now abi what next and bubu talk say people with AK-47 should be kill why still this people alive

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Eriokanmi: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boko haram still killed scores in borno today. But the government made a u-turn and called them Iswap. Lol
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by ellizy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Talibans
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by rave409: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
They should surrender and stay in the North please.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Arabaincubus: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
My problem is that they include women and children in this number. Our people are so dishonest.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by vineyardfarms: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
DHQ - WILL LIVE TO REGRET THEIR ACTION -releasing terrorist demons as repented?? Abomination
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by DLSReigns: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
... and how many of their victims in the hospitals and IDP camps have been returned home by the government?
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by emmykk(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cherub001:
What a smart move by the fulani herders to capture all infidels systematically; e go soon hit adeboye, Oyedepo, suleiman, pastor chris, and other fraudsters cleric like film trick. That day even their evil false spirits go deny them,japa.

Christianity na joke,see as Muslims dey shake the world, for were talkative Christians dey,no action, na only motivational mouth action them know.
Mtcheew, abegii

Shut up that your mouth
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Olam09(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/over-5890-terrorists-surrendered-dhq/
Finally the hardship of Nigeria is reaching them too
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by WaffenSS(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
If each if those has killed at least one person, that's 5,890 unforgiving souls that'll eternally damn anyone who finds these criminals worthy of pardon.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by christistruth01: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Did they Surrender their heavy Weapons so we know if they are Serious or not
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Tess24: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=105420742]I don't understand what this means at all. How do terrorists surrender to recruited soldiers who had watched their regulars, friends, and loved ones being killed gruesomely?

You mean these terrorists battle with them during the morning hours, and when the soldiers close in and ambush them, they surrender?

It's not just adding up!

Or does it mean one of the terrorist's commanders call the Defence HQ to tell them parts of their troop yearn to surrender in so-so-so date?

Or probably, the terrorists have the numbers of the elite class they call and surrender to?

Once upon a country! I don't understand anymore. In fact, if you have a writing job, I'm available for hire..whether assignments, or final year projects.[/quote/]

You don't have to understand, we are in a country where every word been said is full of lies... Don't give yourself headache...
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Lightorder: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Very bad news
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Lightorder: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:
I don't understand what this means at all. How do terrorists surrender to recruited soldiers who had watched their regulars, friends, and loved ones being killed gruesomely?

You mean these terrorists battle with them during the morning hours, and when the soldiers close in and ambush them, they surrender?

It's not just adding up!

Or does it mean one of the terrorist's commanders call the Defence HQ to tell them parts of their troop yearn to surrender in so-so-so date?

Or probably, the terrorists have the numbers of the elite class they call and surrender to?

Once upon a country! I don't understand anymore. In fact, if you have a writing job, I'm available for hire..whether assignments, or final year projects.
Anyone who succeeds this president should just round them up when the time comes and do the needful. Thunder fire their surrender and whoever tries to even reason amnesty for them. I CURSE their generations! I am just angry! After destroying families and destinies ??
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Ugeh: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Something is not adding up here. The weapons surrendered.... Are these the type our army call 'superior fire power' whenever they get over-runned? And if I may ask, how many terrorist informants on the Army side surrendered? Nigerians know that the information the terrorists use to ambush our soldiers is not gotten from outsiders alone? Anyways, nothing last forever. Every dog has its day.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by nkemjacob2(m): 2:28am On Sep 03, 2021
To me kidnapping, banditry, terrorism etc. Ravenging the state yet your senators has not made a bold step toward buhari. I'm sure their silent in the House is as a result of collective effort & games played.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by wildernessVoice: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
I urge southern Nigeria to build their own military schools. What we have in the north is compromised. But who am I to talk... Let me go and sleep before they send their Duara Secrete Service (DSS) after me.

This your map no balance.
Separate Central Nigeria Republic (CNR) from Arewastan
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by sabreal: 4:19am On Sep 03, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/over-5890-terrorists-surrendered-dhq/

These are sudpects that killed innocent human beings, villages,, millions are even abandoned at the iIDP.

Whereas, millions of people that commuted lesser crimes are dying in the prisons, including awaiting trial persons. May be government should forgive them all.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Hier(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:
I don't understand what this means at all. How do terrorists surrender to recruited soldiers who had watched their regulars, friends, and loved ones being killed gruesomely?

It's not just adding up!

Once upon a country! I don't understand anymore. In fact, if you have a writing job, I'm available for hire..whether assignments, or final year projects.

I have asked the same question ooooo. As a matter of fact, the distance between the two parties is just for fire exchange. Unless the other party run out of arms, they surrender and are granted pardon, but if pardon, who is ensuring they don't return back to their past. Like I said, they run out of arms, if you know what it means
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Hier(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:

It's not just adding up!

https://www.nairaland.com/6733407/professional-writers-needed
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Gbadespet(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
I swear if I were to be the president I will make sure they were all killed and displayed life on the broadcasting stations,once a bokoharam is always a bokoharam. This country bleed so much from the hands of this useless set of people.....
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Lovenorth: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Good development, the terrorism in Nigeria has come to an end by the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by BakingPowder247: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2021
All from North East and North West
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by BakingPowder247: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Gbadespet:
I swear if I were to be the president I will make sure they were all killed and displayed life on the broadcasting stations,once a bokoharam is always a bokoharam. This country bleed so much from the hands of this useless set of people.....

Some were falsely accused. Probably caught in the wrong place at the wrong time
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Diligence: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
There was a country - Chinualumogu Achebe
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by chatinent: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by Ovamboland(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:

It's not just adding up!

The same people shouting Biafra, they used hunger as policy, Geneva convention, genocide etc a lot of it false claims now demand that combatants who surrendered be summarily executed?

What exactly is that called?

You mean you're not exposed enough to know that in every war there are back channels of communication? Too bad.

How can you be a writer and not well read?

Back here in our own civil war 50 years ago did you know field commanders declare local truce and sometimes engage in football matches, exchange cigarettes etc while the truce lasts. How will you know when you will not read?

And you seriously think such mass surrender will take place without prior information and negotiations? Many just shout war, war crush the insurgent with scant understanding of anything.

You just saw USA running away from Afghanistan after 20 years with tail between their legs and handing over to the same people they pursued from power.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by chatinent: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

The same people shouting Biafra, they used hunger as policy, Geneva convention, genocide etc a lot of it false claims now demand that combatants who surrendered be summarily executed?

What exactly is that called?

You mean you're not exposed enough to know that in every war there are back channels of communication? Too bad.

How can you be a writer and not well read?

Back here in our own civil war 50 years ago did you know field commanders declare local truce and sometimes engage in football matches, exchange cigarettes etc while the truce lasts. How will you know when you will not read?

And you seriously think such mass surrender will take place without prior information and negotiations? Many just shout war, war crush the insurgent with scant understanding of anything.

You just saw USA running away from Afghanistan after 20 years with tail between their legs and handing over to the same people they pursued from power.

You need to understand the rhetorics and sarcasm.
Re: Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ by cool318(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
ogododo:

Nothing wey anybody understand for Naija again bros. Una no see the thread by Lalasticlala wey bandits wear army and police uniforms dey shoot like dem dey do festival.

My Brother, i tire ohhhhhh, not just shooting ordinary gun but Machine gun for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War / How FG Recovered N12.7 Billion Metering Funds From Local Supplier After 21 Years / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.