Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,892 members, 7,969,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:51 PM

Panacea To Unemployment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Panacea To Unemployment (318 Views)

How To Say 'bye' To Unemployment In Nigeria / Stakeholders See Education Loans, Fixed Tuition Policy As Panacea To ASUU Strike / How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Panacea To Unemployment by VGSocial: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
The present administration led by President Buhari in a bid to reduce the high unemployment rate in Nigeria has introduced the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme designed to create new opportunities for 20,000 fresh graduates annually.

The programme aims to give young Nigerians the opportunity to gain work experience, relevant skills and networking. Nigeria's unemployment rate as of 2020 per Nairametrics is 21.7 million.

To join in the ongoing debate, kindly click on the link below:
https://veegil.com/panacea-to-unemployment-6130eb8b6d31beb92c5a6bea

(1) (Reply)

Can I Graduate With Distinction With My First Semester GPA 2.81 / My Experience as a teacher / Teachers Motivation And The Use Of Instructional Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.