Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! (992 Views)

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / 7 Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom And Toilets. / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! by Favoura101: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
You wear pads, wear tights, jeans, and other tight clothing, and sweat builds up. Okay, let me ask you, what happens when your armpits sweat, and you don't bathe properly? It oozes, yea?

That's the same thing that happens when you sweat down there.

Most times, it's the vulva smelling, not the vagina. The Vagina cleanses itself by discharging what is not wanted in there, and when it comes out, my gender people will use only water to wash...

I know it's not advisable to use anything other than water to wash your vagina, but you should know that your labia, vulva and clitoris ought to be clean at all times.

The hole is actually the vagina, not the outer part. The outer part is called Vulva.

What I mean is many ladies have been using just water to wash their Vulva (outer part), thinking it's the Vagina. When your doctor told you not to use soap to wash your Vagina, they were referring to the hole.

When it comes to maintaining hygiene, the skin in your intimate area requires special, delicate care. Washing with ordinary soaps/ gels can lead to an imbalance in pH levels, which can lead to problems like itching, odour and infections.

If you are already suffering from an infection, washing with soaps can worsen the problem.

Use high-quality dermatologically and gynaecologically tested wash that’s also hypoallergenic.

https://marketstro.com/blog/vaginne-product/

1 Like

Re: Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! by Vision101(m): 4:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Their business tongue
Re: Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! by Favoura101: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vision101:
Their business tongue

The plate should be clean for licking.
Re: Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! by Klass99(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Water Is Not Enough To Clean Your Vulva!!!! by Favoura101: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
It is not baseless, the fact you have not heard numerous talks on just water doesn't mean it is not true. A lot of guys are washing with just water.

Klass99:

Where are you getting your data from?

Since I was a child old enough to understand simple instructions, my mum and aunties taught me to squat and properly wash with mild bathing soap and thoroughly rinse afterwards.

At no point in time was I ever told or taught that water alone would do the job. I want to believe I'm not the only female child or grown woman who had such an experience.

Make una dey take am easy with this sweeping/baseless generalizations abeg. Oh.....now I understand (after seeing the attached photo) it was about marketing your product.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Lied To Me / Orphaned At 25 / Should Couples Share A Joint Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.