Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Home Bbnaija News Maria Reacts To Strike, I Don’t Remember Asking Pere To Remov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Home Bbnaija News Maria Reacts To Strike, I Don’t Remember Asking Pere To Remov (396 Views)

Bbnaija's Maria Reacts To Cross Sharing A Full Nude Video Of Himself On Snapchat / Bbnaija: “I Don’t Keep In Mind Asking Pere To Remove His Microphone” – Maria / Bbnaija: Tega Reveals She Caught Maria And Pere Bathing Together. Maria Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Bbnaija News Maria Reacts To Strike, I Don’t Remember Asking Pere To Remov by mandelajnr112: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Following the strike for microphone infringement, Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” housemate, Maria, has claimed that she doesn’t remember removing her microphone or telling Pere to do same.

Click on the Link to Read more:
https://mandelajnr..com/2021/08/maria-reacts-to-strike-i-dont-remember.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “you Cannot Just Talk To Anyone, Anyhow” – Pere / Video: Saga’s Reaction When Nini Told Him “my Boyfriend Will Be Proud Of Me” / Bbnaija: "This Is Hard, I Feel Like A Widow"- Saskay Reacts To Jaypaul's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.