Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Omah Lay’s Biography (early Life, Career, Songs And Awards) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay’s Biography (early Life, Career, Songs And Awards) (369 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Biography, Bio, Career, Songs, Age, Wife, Net Worth / Omah Lay Biography, Early Life, Career, Age And Net Worth / Omah Lay Biography, Real Name, Age, Record Label On Live IG Chat With "GQ South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay’s Biography (early Life, Career, Songs And Awards) by mandelajnr112: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omah Lay is a Nigerian singer and songwriter known for the hit songs “You” and “Bad Influence”. Omah Lay is famous for the degree of emotional tone and lyrical creativity he puts into all of his works. He has been into music since his childhood, starting off as a rapper, then a producer in Port-Harcourt. He is currently one of Nigeria’s fastest-rising music artists, performing his own songs on some of the biggest stages in Nigeria and Africa.

Click the link for more:
https://mandelajnr..com/2021/07/omah-lays-biography-early-life-career.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Has Posted An Audio Message To Boris Johnson On Social Media / I Now Like Most Of The Things I Used To Criticize Because I Was Broke / Meet The Nigerian Visual Artist Turning Coffee Into Fine Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.