Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome (1645 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
One thing we all should get right is that There’s a plain difference between attraction and feelings someone can want you for some certain reasons ,that doesn’t mean they love you ,though a lot will say it’s something that will definitely drag your emotions to start feeling for someone ..most times you feel for someone because of beauty,their body size and shape,their living status but as a lady,believe it when I tell you most ladies that gets attracted to you just because of your cuteness as a guy doesn’t love you in most cases, Most of the ladies wants you truly sometimes to show off among peers, sometimes for some kinda social purpose ,most times ladies belonging to this category later end up switching up on their man once they find someone better ,I won’t say you should not go after a lady that loves you because of your cuteness,you can keep the relationship but pls be very careful of getting used to catch cruise
I drop my pen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Wahala for who worwor........

Na you go dey snap other people for photo like say you be photographer grin

Chaiiii,for my next life,if I no dey handsome well well,I no go gree come back

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
physical attraction is the main reason why you go for somebody (at the 1st place)....NOBODY FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOLE BEAUTY....most people fall in love by spending time with someone and getting to know them and falling in love with that person;its character etc. so as much as you start off by the physical aspect, it takes much more to love someone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by slawormiir: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Damnnn niggar
A baby girl with sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by chatinent: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
What if she was only dating herself all along?

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by ifytrik(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:
What if she was only dating herself all along?
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Goldbw122(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
That is why relationship should be defined clearly so that both partner will knows where their fate lies.
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for who worwor........

Na you go dey snap other people for photo like say you be photographer grin

Chaiiii,for my next life,if I no dey handsome well well,I no go gree come back

Lmao ..so hilarious
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=ifytrik post=105428338][/quote]
I laff In Swahili
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
physical attraction is the main reason why you go for somebody (at the 1st place)....NOBODY FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOLE BEAUTY....most people fall in love by spending time with someone and getting to know them and falling in love with that person;its character etc. so as much as you start off by the physical aspect, it takes much more to love someone.

Hmm that’s a pure fact,you’re really intelligent
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A baby girl with sense

Awwn (Winks) ,thanks bby
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by OhMyGodWtf: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Wise man
Man of wisdom
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Women only date men when it's beneficial. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingsuave:
Women only date men when it's beneficial. lipsrsealed
You can’t say that though
Not everyone
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by ProfGday(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
All these babes and their wahala

Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Kenneth10110(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
wahala for who no dey single. as i have been single all through all these relationship heartbreaks and stories i just sometimes try to picture myself into it.
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Kenneth10110(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaryBaey:

You can’t say that though
Not everyone

But at least most
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by walkingshadow911: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kenneth10110:
wahala for who no dey single. as i have been single all through all these relationship heartbreaks and stories i just sometimes try to picture myself into it.

if you're not into it you can't picture anything...
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by chiiraq802(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Any girl that claims she loves me cuz of my looks is in for a long ride and I will welcome them with open hands. na to use my handsomeness Chow her Kpekus wetin no good. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Colenmorgan(m): 12:50am On Sep 03, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Colenmorgan(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A baby girl with sense
Bro pls reply my message
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by Colenmorgan(m): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A baby girl with sense

Hello bro i dey always gbadun your vibe
Come nd teach me how to bomb nah
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by anthonyuncle(m): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2021
out of the mouth of babes
Re: Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome by MaryBaey(f): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2021
anthonyuncle:
out of the mouth of babes

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Is Ur Spec??? / Virginity Is A Blessing / Those Who Eat And Hardly Drink Water..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.