Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,849 members, 7,899,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) (1863 Views)

Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check properly, SA is number 10 up there - with these pics below. Thanks for the compliment.
what do you expect orm people who dont value nature?
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Haau shocked, how come this rock has 2 names? I thought u were just being funny until I googled it.

It's two different rocks o.

Aso rock is smaller.

The pic you posted above is actualy that of zuma rock

1 Like

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
LMS1:
Meanwhile northern Nigeria.......grin
Stop it bruv.
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by Nuelito: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Seen
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

It's two different rocks o.

Aso rock is smaller.

The pic you posted above is actualy that of zuma rock

cool
Find marketing potential like Uluru in Australia, coz they almost look similar. Uluru is marketed as a spiritual spot for the Aboriginals and draws thousands of tourists.

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where is Idanre grin grin grin grin
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by Bellagio778: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fortunately, there are so many beautiful places in the world that nature itself has created, not only for selfies, but also for travel. I have a lot of experience traveling to European countries, and you know what I can tell you? Every country has amazing views of nature such as mountains, mountain rivers, seas, cliffs, gorges and more. I want to share with you my top list of the best places for selfies: Turkey, Cappadocia; Montenegro, Djurdjevic Bridge; France, Disneyland; Italy, Sicily; Peter lik for sale; Norway, Fjords; Portugal, look, take selfies and touch the ocean itself. I wish everyone to travel more, get to know the world, experience different cultures and cultural heritages.

1 Like

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bellagio778:
Fortunately, there are so many beautiful places in the world that nature itself has created, not only for selfies, but also for travel. I have a lot of experience traveling to European countries, and you know what I can tell you? Every country has amazing views of nature such as mountains, mountain rivers, seas, cliffs, gorges and more. I want to share with you my top list of the best places for selfies: Turkey, Cappadocia; Montenegro, Djurdjevic Bridge; France, Disneyland; Italy, Sicily; Peter lik for sale; Norway, Fjords; Portugal, look, take selfies and touch the ocean itself. I wish everyone to travel more, get to know the world, experience different cultures and cultural heritages.

Wow, you're well travelled cool. Had never heard of Cappadocia, it looks prehistoric but cool with the hotair balloons. Have u been to Dubrovnik? I think it's also got spectacular views judging from what I've seen on TV.

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by Bellagio778: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Unfortunately I haven't been to Dubrovnik yet, but Croatia is in my plans for spring 2022. I have heard that Croatia is even more beautiful than Montenegro, and Montenegro is simply beautiful.
TMKsouth:

Wow, you're well travelled cool. Had never heard of Cappadocia, it looks prehistoric but cool with the hotair balloons. Have u been to Dubrovnik? I think it's also got spectacular views judging from what I've seen on TV.

1 Like

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Most u mention my name always TMKsouth grin grin sick boy
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
Most u mention my name always TMKsouth grin grin sick boy

Wrong thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6737037/former-sa-president-zuma-released
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wrong thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6737037/former-sa-president-zuma-released
your using our comment to push ur post to trending section so i have to choose my battle field bro whats wrong with you why been obsessed with nigerian issues
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
your using our comment to push ur post to trending section so i have to choose my battle field bro whats wrong with you why been obsessed with nigerian issues

I'm already trending so what u on about? And what Nigerian issues are these that I'm "obsessed" with coz I was talking about Zuma and this thread is about the Kruger. Are u drinking heniford my guy - on a Sunday like this? undecided
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm already trending so what u on about? And what Nigerian issues are these that I'm "obsessed" with coz I was talking about Zuma and this thread is about the Kruger. Are u drinking heniford my guy - on a Sunday like this? undecided
zuma my ass another black SA looter of a president grin cheesy damn you guys have award in looting grin grin your trending or not ur big business bro cool cool yes am drinking wine come join me but don't come with ur SA ladies grin i don't want infection yet
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
zuma my ass another black SA looter of a president grin cheesy damn you guys have award in looting grin grin your trending or not ur big business bro cool cool yes am drinking wine come join me but don't come with ur SA ladies grin i don't want infection yet

You're probably drinking cheap illicit moonshine from marketwomen and calling it wine undecided

I'll pass on the invite - don't wanna see people sh*tting next to the ticket counters at the airport (i hear you're the open air defecation capital of the world or something, no toilets - u would know).

Wow, we have award in looting and yet Nigeria is the only country in the world with a gigantic statue of Zuma in honour of his corruption. Whats wrong with that picture?! (insert Thinking emoji right here)
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're probably drinking cheap illicit moonshine from marketwomen and calling it wine undecided

I'll pass on the invite - don't wanna see people sh*tting next to the ticket counters at the airport (i hear you're the open air defecation capital of the world or something, no toilets - u would know).

Wow, we have award in looting and yet Nigeria is the only country in the world with a gigantic statue of Zuma in honour of his corruption. Whats wrong with that picture?! (insert Thinking emoji right here)
you have his statue here because some of his loot is been invested here mehn if i see local wine like palm wine i prefer it than drinking that useless chemical ur guys take in form of drink buh ur useless sick ass Bleep up country would not have sense to think brother today is sunday lets not toll this way abuse mehn grin grin
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
you have his statue here because some of his loot is been invested here mehn if i see local wine like palm wine i prefer it than drinking that useless chemical ur guys take in form of drink buh ur useless sick ass Bleep up country would not have sense to think brother today is sunday lets not toll this way abuse mehn grin grin

Ok I'll give u peace of mind coz it's Sunday, even though u trolled me first. Enjoy the wine, will come visit.
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok I'll give u peace of mind coz it's Sunday, even though u trolled me first. Enjoy the wine, will come visit.
know your acting matured i can know hit my chest and say ur no more a kid your growing cheesy grin :- is sunday kinda feel happy
Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
know your acting matured i can know hit my chest and say ur no more a kid your growing
cheesy grin :- is sunday kinda feel happy

(eyeroll)

Re: TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) by heniford2: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

(eyeroll)
grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

United States Virgin Island Are Nigerians There? / Looking For Travel Buddies For A Trip To Mauritius / Does This Mean He Absconded With My 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.