Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,002 members, 7,949,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari (1215 Views)

Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Sadiya Farouq: 1.9 Million Vulnerable Nigerians’ll Get ₦38 Billion Grants / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that Nigerians would feel the impact of his projects when he leaves office in 2023. cheesy

Buhari disclosed this at the inauguration of the new board of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA, at State House, Abuja.

He said his administration is partnering with NSIA on some infrastructural projects across the country.

There’s no place in Nigeria we have not impacted positively – Buhari shocked

Buhari also reiterated the commitment of his administration towards towards establishing long term projects that would create jobs for Nigerians.

According to Buhari, “Accordingly, in the past four years, both the public and private sectors in Nigeria have partnered on strategic projects with the NSIA.

“On the public sector partnership, we are working with the NSIA on strategic infrastructure projects such as the Second Niger Bridge, the Lagos – Ibadan Express Way and the Abuja – Kano Road, to mention a few.

“On the private sector collaborations, we have projects such as the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative, the Presidential Artisanal Gold Mining Initiative and the NSIA Healthcare Development and Investment Company amongst many.

“Although these projects and programMEs have immediately created jobs from a development standpoint, the wider impact on society will only be felt in years to come.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/nigeriansll-feel-impact-of-my-projects-when-i-leave-office-in-2023-buhari/
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by chiiraq802(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
You don't need to leave office for Nigerians to feel your impact oga dullard. Nigerians are already feeling your negative and disastrous impact. your kinsmen have already resulted to eating grass 3 times daily. if I continue to mention your notable disastrous impact. I fit no sleep this night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by ch3ckm8: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Is this supposed to be a joke?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Go and sit down, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Evajewel: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
No comment
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by BKayy: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Depending on who the Nigerians he is talking about are.
Probably his supporters below

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
I Love PMB

Voting PMB in 2015 and repeating same in 2019 was one of the best decisions of my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by ygowon: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
I pity those who thought you had something to offer
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by insidelife22(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
impact of your failure,Mr Bubu.

. lie small small.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by paramakina202: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Voting PMB in 2015 and repeating same in 2019 was one of the best decisions of my life.

Is like he gave you a well payig job.
You have been consistent in your support for him since day one not minding whatever the security situation is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
You should have say when you die.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by slowice(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
This guy sef.. Is he making mockery of us or what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
paramakina202:

Is like he gave you a well payig job.
You have been consistent in your support for him since day one not minding whatever the security situation is.
What an adult sees sitting down, a child will not see it even if he climbs the Iroko

The grey hairs on my scrotum wasn't formed in one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Militant30: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who told you that we are not feeling the impact of your misgovernance

Oga off the mic and get out
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by decatalyst(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
"Impact" Hinder you there!
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
That's true

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please do us favor and leave now undecided
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by BiafraInc: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
IMPACT OF HIS TERRORISM HE MEANT TO SAY. TELL THE TERRORIST THAT THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA BEYOND 2023.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by IduNaOba: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Yes o
We warned them in 2015 they said no
See naija today nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Jerryherd: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Reality is finally dawning on him that nothing last forever
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Telekinetic: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that Nigerians would feel the impact of his projects when he leaves office in 2023. cheesy

Buhari disclosed this at the inauguration of the new board of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA, at State House, Abuja.

He said his administration is partnering with NSIA on some infrastructural projects across the country.

Buhari also reiterated the commitment of his administration towards towards establishing long term projects that would create jobs for Nigerians.

According to Buhari, “Accordingly, in the past four years, both the public and private sectors in Nigeria have partnered on strategic projects with the NSIA.

“On the public sector partnership, we are working with the NSIA on strategic infrastructure projects such as the Second Niger Bridge, the Lagos – Ibadan Express Way and the Abuja – Kano Road, to mention a few.

“On the private sector collaborations, we have projects such as the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative, the Presidential Artisanal Gold Mining Initiative and the NSIA Healthcare Development and Investment Company amongst many.

“Although these projects and programMEs have immediately created jobs from a development standpoint, the wider impact on society will only be felt in years to come.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/nigeriansll-feel-impact-of-my-projects-when-i-leave-office-in-2023-buhari/
Dear sir, please leave office now so we can feel the impact of your projects!
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Ugeh: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2021
He is speaking in parables. If you read between the lines you'll understand what he's saying.
He has only one project which is well on course.
2023 in the � target year.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Elvictor: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Sir, which impact wey remain?

My know how to japa.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Caramia2020(m): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Impact or impairment? Nigerians will only feel d impact of ur bigotry, nepotism n favouritism when u leave bcoz d hate u established in d nation has a solid foundation dat will stand d test of time. I wonder y a president won't even think before talking, impact of sorrow n death couple with bad economy policy n increase in corruption n intimidation. Please

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by Karlovych: 4:43am On Sep 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed Useless vegetable, spits

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by EagleNest(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2021
How soon are you leaving office? I can't wait to feel the impact sharp sharp grin
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2021
We don't want you to leave again until you restore Nigeria to the state of tranquility you met it in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by decasey(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Calamity buhari, we are already filling it now.
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by houseontherock: 5:21am On Sep 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by FinallyFamous: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Where is the project?
Re: Nigerians’ll Feel Impact Of My Projects When I Leave Office In 2023 – Buhari by afesco: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Buhari disclosed this at the inauguration of the new board of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA, at State House, Abuja.Funny president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Proved That President Buhari Is Healthy And Strong / Dont Treat Nnamdi Kanu's Case With Kids Gloves- Gen Haruna / Throwback: Tinubu Was An Accomplice For Drug Dealers & Money Launderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.