Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Today's Devotional: Moment Of Power #179 - Dominion Over Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional: Moment Of Power #179 - Dominion Over Sins (94 Views)

Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? / Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional: Moment Of Power #179 - Dominion Over Sins by AdventHero: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
THE ASSURANCES OF OUR DOMINION OVER SIN!
BUT DO YOU BELIEVE?

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" - Philippians 4:13. Sometimes, we seem to forget the power we have in us as Christians - Sons of the Almighty in whom the Spirit of God resides. Many have given up to a defeatist mindset about sin.

You have dominion dear friend! You are not made to be a slave to sin. Our God is great and he works in us by his Holy Spirit to live a life of righteousness and His beloved Son is our advocate in heaven interceding on our behalf.

Why then should you let sin reign in your body and subsequently obey it in the lust thereof? Find your identity as a child of God! You can do all things through Christ in you, and holiness is not an exception!
Join us now for the complete devotion @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjFoGIBRmxE
Facebook: https://fb.watch/7NlQIh88Yj/

(1) (Reply)

Ember Months / God Can You Chase Evil Way From Me ? / Message To The Church Part24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.