Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry (59676 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
How come you all don't see anything wrong in tuface still sleeping with his baby mama? for Annie to come out it shows she can't take it anymore, tuface should have remain single since he knows he won't be able to keep and stay true to marital vows

You forgot it all ASSUMPTIONS... We're all ASSUMING that he slept with Pero. Even in Annie's initial rant, she never said anything about him sleeping with her, she only complained about the time he spends with her and sleeping under the same roof with Pero AND HER KIDS

So, where exactly did the conclusion come from?

As for the brother, let them just settle it once and for all, both Charles and Annie's mother, and any other extended family member should leave their house. I guess Annie will agree to that

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie is really WAILING hard grin grin grin
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

Continue Wailing grin grin grin
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by AdaAwka1: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
It is shocking to see Annie call out her husband publicly over his constant visit to his baby mama (Pero) & his 3 kids.
Who ever deceived Annie that Tubaba will stick to her only will never see Heaven's gate!
Pero is Tubaba's first Baby Mama (not girlfriend) and their relationship produced odindin omo meta. In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not. Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Now Tubaba left Pero, went ahead to knack what is the name of this mummy GO again?
Their relationship produced 2 cute boys.
The only reason Annie isn't fighting this babe is because the babe decided to move on by getting married. If she hadn't gotten married, today, Annie would have had to contend with two ladies for life Because there's no way you would stop a man from visiting his children and of course, during visits, they must knack!

Children has a way of bringing parents together whether you like it or not. Pero's express way still belongs to Tubaba as long as another man hasn't started plying that route, she's still haven't gotten over him and the 3 kids will one way or the other bring their parents together and even instigate a fresh relationship.

Annie saw all these red flags but choose to play "I WON HIS HEART", " I WON" to pepper the rest. I be babe and we sabi as he dey go - manipulating tricks.

His children, baby mamas will forever be in his life whether Annie likes it or not. Pero son is the first son whether Annie likes or not.
Though she is his first babe but iyen o matter because na who first born be the koko.

She accepted to be his wife despite all that is on ground which means she choose to swallow whatever comes out of it whether it is sweet or bitter. She choose to bear the burns the moment she choose to say Yes I Do to a polygamous man. She should carry her cross for life. She should just chill! That cry that she should have cried when she had just a baby and then move on But refused to move on but rather decided to accept his ring, that cry isn't necessary now.

As for the in-laws, there's is no way they can be shut out of the children's (their nieces, nephews, grand children) Hausa man go say INA! They will not only love the children but their mothers whether Annie likes it or not.

And when Tubaba dies, Na all the women go wear Anko (the same attire) stand together along with their children to honor their Father.
Also first son will be given the privilege to take some decision during family meetings & events too.
Will nko, na everyone go inherit father's property.

Make Annie go take chill pill jor. What she should be concerned about is the welfare of her kids and her which Tubaba is really trying.

As for you ladies wey go see man wey don born scatter full ground still shook head enter in the name of assurance and love this will be your fate! Be ready to become watch lady, monitoring spirit and you will have to be on BP & anti-envy pills for life.

No amount of Jaruma's kayanmatta will save you.

I come in Peace!

Well you have just written a long story about yoruba tradition. Thank God for the Igbo tradition, if you like be the first to have 10male children for the man, so long as he did not carry wine on ur head (marry you) nothing for you when he dies oo. The igbo tradition only recognizes the lawfully married woman. My advice to Annie, is to have enough to take care of her kids, show Tuface more love and less trouble, show same towards his family and she will see how things will change

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

You forgot it all ASSUMPTIONS... We're all ASSUMING that he slept with Pero. Even in Annie's initial rant, she never said anything about him sleeping with her, she only complained about the time he spends with her and sleeping under the same roof with Pero AND HER KIDS

So, where exactly did the conclusion come from?

As for the brother, let them just settle it once and for all, both Charles and Annie's mother, and any other extended family member should leave their house. I guess Annie will agree to that
Abegi until she outrightly put it then you'll know what she means by tuface sleeping under same roof with pero,or is it until there's a pictorial evidence of tuface's penis entering pero's vagina before we believe what actually transpired. Men have been unemotional about women's plight since time immemorial
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by HellAnus: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
I'm sure my ashawo mother was a product of Anal sex gone wrong according to what she told me. Even her bastard father raped her as a child, reason she is mentally unstable
All these for your mother? shocked

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by derecho(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na wa for you o.
So is Tuface a Yoruba man?Or is he legally married to Pero?

Imagine, she's entitled to EVERYTHING he has as a babymama.

Stop misleading people abeg.

If this is truly Yoruba culture, there'll be no need for marriage. Just get pregnant for a random guy and be automatically called his wife.

RiyadhGoddess:

In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not

Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FirmTR(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.

That can never be true.

She can cease to his wife, but he can't cease to be his brother.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
FirmTR:

That can never be true.

She can cease to his wife, but he can't cease to be his brother.

As long as she is his wife, she has more right over him than his brother. Know this and know peace.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Adedayo97(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
You came well boss lady

RiyadhGoddess:
It is shocking to see Annie call out her husband publicly over his constant visit to his baby mama (Pero) & his 3 kids.
Who ever deceived Annie that Tubaba will stick to her only will never see Heaven's gate!
Pero is Tubaba's first Baby Mama (not girlfriend) and their relationship produced odindin omo meta. In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not. Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Now Tubaba left Pero, went ahead to knack what is the name of this mummy GO again?
The only reason Annie isn't fighting this babe is because the babe decided to move on by getting married. If she hadn't gotten married, today, Annie would have had to contend with two ladies for life Because there's no way you would stop a man from visiting his children and of course, during visits, they must knack!

Children has a way of bringing parents together whether you like it or not. Pero's express way still belongs to Tubaba as long as another man hasn't started plying that route, she's still haven't gotten over him and the 3 kids will one way or the other bring their parents together and even instigate a fresh relationship.

Annie saw all these red flags but choose to play "I WON HIS HEART", " I WON" to pepper the rest. I be babe and we sabi as he dey go - manipulating tricks.

His children, baby mamas will forever be in his life whether Annie likes it or not. Pero son is the first son whether Annie likes or not.
Though she is his first babe but iyen o matter because na who first born be the koko.

She accepted to be his wife despite all that is on ground which means she choose to swallow whatever comes out of it whether it is sweet or bitter. She choose to bear the burns the moment she choose to say Yes I Do to a polygamous man. She should carry her cross for life. She should just chill! That cry that she should have cried when she had just a baby and then move on But refused to move on but rather decided to accept his ring, that cry isn't necessary now.

As for the in-laws, there's is no way they can be shut out of the children's (their nieces, nephews, grand children) Hausa man go say INA! They will not only love the children but their mothers whether Annie likes it or not.

And when Tubaba dies, Na all the women go wear Anko (the same attire) stand together along with their children to honor their Father.
Also first son will be given the privilege to take some decision during family meetings & events too.

Make Annie go take chill pill jor. What she should be concerned about is the welfare of her kids and her which Tubaba is really trying.

As for you ladies wey go see man wey don born scatter full ground still shook head enter in the name of assurance and love this will be your fate! Be ready to become watch lady, monitoring spirit and you will have to be on BP & anti-envy pills for life.

I come in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by sageb: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

I come in Peace!
correct analysis

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FirmTR(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

As long as she is his wife, she has more right over him than his brother. Know this and know peace.

And what do you mean by 'right' here?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
FirmTR:

And what do you mean by 'right' here?

The law recognises her over his brother when it comes to things that partain to him.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by MummyD2020(f): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos

You don miss road oh. They are benue and cross river abi calabar. South south and middle belt. Tank u
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by lala45: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie is evil,she salad beforeTuface married her and her mum as well is not a good person.She and Annie always fight Tuface
Iyaebe:
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by christopheojo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

I come in Peace!

You finished everything

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by OdefaGirl(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm Igbos

Sometimes I wonder who you really are out there... You must be a very bitter soul. Poisoning people here and there or even a ritualist who knows the taste of every gender's blood. You are a terrible person.
Stop this bull crap you do here. Try to be happy and live a good life.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by chris51(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

I come in Peace!

You said the gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by chris51(f): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
chris51:

You said the gospel truth
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FashionCookie(f): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Liposure:
Igbo
Okay...
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Revelation4:
Yet her husband's brother is living under their roof

You think so? But if wife bring her sister to her husband house, that one is normal abi?
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FirmTR(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

The law recognises her over his brother when it comes to things that partain to him.

Law, even over his entire family?
Clap for yourself
Take it or leave it
She can never be Idibia than Tuface's brother

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by tollyboy5(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.
You mean his children grin
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Don't worry, experience go teach you say marriage no be like that.

Talking to man with many years of experience in marriage.

Talking to person who teaches adults about marriage institution
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
FirmTR:

Law, even over his entire family?
Clap for yourself
Take it or leave it
She can never be Idibia than Tuface's brother

Go Marriage registry go talk this thing.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Tinney104(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
2face legend FOREVER

When una two dey enjoy money together
Nigeria no hear that one Biko undecided

Juju dey game brus cool cool
You be legend FOREVER !!!

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by ubee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Are you really a woman?
Hmmm, the way the tori just dey burst out of your fingers in torrents i come dey imagine as e go be for someone to enter argument with you grin
You go just dey eject 100 words per minute.
I salute you ma.
RiyadhGoddess:

I come in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Liposure: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
FashionCookie:
Okay...
you
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Umbrella for the rest of his life?

My dad set up his two brothers on several occasions.

He brought one to Abuja, rented a shop for him for two years in UTC, Abuja, also rented an apartment for him for two years so he could stand on his own.

This uncle of mine would sit in the house and wouldn't do anything till the rents expired. My dad's still gave him money for another shop, he squandered it.

When my dad died, as he was crying this man was saying "his life was over, how will he survive"?

There's a limit to what you can do for who no wan useful to himself.

Hope you know ur own case is different from whats happening in tuface

A wife that his own blood brother disown wen having issue with her husband says alot about such wife

Try to follow every posts of those concerned on this issue and conclude logically
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by FashionCookie(f): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Liposure:
you
Akwa Ibom.
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by tollyboy5(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Well you have just written a long story about yoruba tradition. Thank God for the Igbo tradition, if you like be the first to have 10male children for the man, so long as he did not carry wine on ur head (marry you) nothing for you when he dies oo. The igbo tradition only recognizes the lawfully married woman. My advice to Annie, is to have enough to take care of her kids, show Tuface more love and less trouble, show same towards his family and she will see how things will change
The Igbo culture is not balance. A culture for the pussy men. And the funniest thing that makes looks like beer parlor culture is the discrimination of female children
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope you know ur own case is different from whats happening in tuface

A wife that his own blood brother disown wen having issue with her husband says alot about such wife

Try to follow every posts of those concerned on this issue and conclude logically

Them plenty like that. Once one sibling is successful, the rest will become a leech to the successful person.

In most cases, the successful person will try to establish his siblings, to no avail.

They just want to keep taking and taking and once the person no get again or e die, they will abandoned him and his family.

See, I done see things for this life.

As for the brother that denied his sister, check well, he is probably also a leech

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.