Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Message To Internet Trolls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Message To Internet Trolls (192 Views)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / A Message To A Good Wife. / A Message From A Muslim Sister; Ladies What Are Your Position On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Internet Trolls by Jimiadewumiblog: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Cyberbullying has fast become a menace in the online space, many people’s mental well being has been compromised and some even commit suicide as a result of this scourge – cyberbullying.

Often when meeting someone for the first time or sitting next to a stranger on the bus I wonder if they could be one of the “keypad warlords”.

What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is bullying with the use of digital technologies. It can take place on social media, messaging platforms, gaming platforms and mobile phones. It is repeated behaviour, aimed at scaring, angering or shaming those who are targeted. It includes:

spreading lies about or posting embarrassing photos of someone on social media

sending hurtful messages or threats via messaging platforms

impersonating someone and sending mean messages to others on their behalf.

Some of the motives people have for bullying others on cyberspace could include...
https://www.jimiadewumi.com/2021/09/03/the-scourge-of-cyberbullying-reasons-people-bully-online-and-how-to-handle-cyber-trolls/

#jimiadewumiblog
#mentalhealthmatters
#cyberbullyingawareness
#cyberbully

(1) (Reply)

Royal Q, The Best Trading Robot / Love Story / Child Abuse Awareness Inter-school Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.