Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Who Is The King Of Soccer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The King Of Soccer? (346 Views)

Has The Quality Of Soccer Declined Over The Years? / Christian Ronaldo Become The Second Highest Goalscorer In The History Of Soccer / Solomon Dalung, Ned Nwoko Decorated As Patrons Of Soccer Stars Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The King Of Soccer? by Pauldollars(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
He will definitely be remembered in the History and Future of International Football.

Re: Who Is The King Of Soccer? by Fesline(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lols....
Op must be a die hard Ronaldo fan. ;DLols....
Op must be a die hard Ronaldo fan.
Re: Who Is The King Of Soccer? by DesChyko: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Different people place different values on achievements and approach to the game.

For me, Ronaldo is the best player I've seen.
Re: Who Is The King Of Soccer? by FacelessStuart: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Hi! The Internet offers easily accessible tips and articles on football betting. There are so many websites, including some bookmakers, that offer really reliable information about where you should bet. I advise you https://takebet.co.za/betting-tips/soccer. I think it will be extremely useful to you.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Welcome Message As Arsenal Signs A Two Time World Cup Winner. / Franck Ribery Has Signed For Serie A Side Salernitana / Man Utd Manager Doesn't Value Ronaldo By Telling Him He Won't Play All Match For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.