Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can I Claim Privacy In A Public Place? Share Your Thoughts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can I Claim Privacy In A Public Place? Share Your Thoughts (271 Views)

Tiv Umbrella Body Heads To Court Over Claim They Entertain Guests With Wives / Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running / Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Claim Privacy In A Public Place? Share Your Thoughts by arthurwillia(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
There’s a video circulating on instablog where two elderly people were seen eating breakfast in a train. Someone took out his/ her phone to record them.

Now while some were doing Awwn Awwn, on the comment session, some were berating the person who whipped out his/ her phone to record the incident talking about, what invading their privacy by videoing them?

My question is, is there any invasion of privacy in this instance? Share your thoughts with sense

Privacy: a state in which one is not disturbed or observed by others.
Privacy: a state of being free from public attention.

Re: Can I Claim Privacy In A Public Place? Share Your Thoughts by Emperormartin(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
The invention of social media esp blogging has thrown privacy to the dogs

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Trade House Abuja / The Greatness Of Oba Ewuare Who Transform Benin To Empire Explain I Toons (vide) / The Coronavirus Was Not Engineered In A Lab. Here's How We Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.