Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (71364 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Even a toddler knows what we call tendency...cheesy

No generalizing....That polygamous/womanizing shit irritates some well to do guys.....Not will ever want to explore that.

How old are you sef? Cos it takes a type of age maturity to decipher my post.

Nuff said. Have a great weekend
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your agenda will never agend!

Stop spreading falsehood and corrupting impressionable young minds on this forum!

You are absolutely right sis.

Young and Naive minds.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Afunshi007: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Marry a womanizer at your own risk
Nigerian guys are Useless, All of them

Like your DAD?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Munzy14(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

How old are you sef? Cos it takes a type of age maturity to decipher my post.

Nuff said. Have a great weekend
People tend to justify their wrongs by generalizing irrational acts...

I thought age is just a number according to book of Generalization chapter 1 vs 3..grin

It's already a nice weekend bro.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by UncleKoboko: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
The interviewer is so dull and his exclamations are ********

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.
Nigerian men will never change.
This is because before marriage, most of you will have numerous bodycount including married men on your shameless whorelist.
You would have fuckèd your life away and wish to retire with an ignorant and innocent man (unfortunate bastard).

Do you now expect to enjoy your husband alone when you didn't allow someone else to enjoy theirs?

Never!

Deal with it!
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by SmilingImabong: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
tongue
I'm not among them mbok
Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by lexy2014: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

If u say all Nigerian guys are useless, which guys have been sustaining u?
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by dk58(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
A house can't stand on faulty foundation.
Integrity, faithfulness, loyalty, self-respect and good morals--and whatever you've got.
You hardly find all these virtues in one person
No one should throw stones unless, of course, you're 100% clean
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ojukwu007(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Not all...
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Bros your signature is the real deal
killALIEN:

Wowwwww. I'm one of them Nigerian guys and i honestly wanted to ..... but then I've got to try see things from your perspective. On behalf of my fellow "NIGERIAN GUYS" i want to say sorry i really wish i could have a live session with you, it seems you been badly hurt.
We aint perfect, infact evil lives in both genders.

I pray you heal and grace brings a good man into your life who will make you tell a different tale.

Its a small world and we all need each other to survive. My Dad recently told me about his sister, i mean i knew that woman to be the originator of Naija Percieved Version Of Feminist.

She hated anything called men, even her own children. She divorced her husband. Now Aunty was talking to my dad that she wants to get married. I shock! Then i asked to a woman, my dad said no.
So what im saying is there are heart breakers in both genders.

You wanna talk about "abused"?
I was 14 yrs when i was sexually abused by a girl who's mom was a very close friend to my mom. Tho i hold no grudges against her cos in this part of the world no body send the male folks. I just dey wait when her husband balance for that position weh him dey vye for, i might then be compelled to speak up if i wish.

What about my first heart break? I was a simp and your gender show me pepper, chop my small money. Las las, see me blooming with no grudges.

So what im saying is let it go. You will find love again, dont let no one change the real you. God bless.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2021
zangaozanga:
Two face, how can any reasonable woman marry a man people call two face,and expect him to be faithful.
A Tuface nigga owning up to his name
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by okomogo(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Including your father and brothers
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Toks2008(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by princemartinsG(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry
E pain you

Onyi22:
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by jeffizy(m): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Whether Tuface married her or not is not our business. What we know is, Annie thought she could pull a Disney love story with a community gbola. If our husband were a human being, it would be Tuface.

Pero done kuku do breast and nyash. We die here. Na unofficial second wife she be.

Annie should take heart o. Naija men no fit retire from brolosho duties until they are old, broke and sick. They will now find their way home like the prodigal son. Straight into the bosom of the virtuous wife. She would have to spend her retirement posing for family frames, reminding him to take his drugs and cooking unripe plantain swallow with oilless vegetable soup.

grin grin
Never read a funny but true post like this in a long while. Lols
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by greatbrian(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

I suppose you are talking from experience.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

The truth of the whole matter is Pero is Innocent’s (Tuface) concubine. She’s always been before Annie, and so Annie knew all along what she signed up for.
Whether we like it or not, concubines have their rights too. They’re humans.
Madam gossip has said it all, clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2021
So this matter never still finish? Nawa
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Peacefulgold(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
The father dat brought a useless human like you into this world is d most useless and so are all your brothers and male relatives
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by akanbiaa(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Have you evaluated all of them to come to this conclusion or only those around your vicinity? And you know even most responsible men that sees a woman DP or attitude shows sex or friendship with benefits will never take relationship serious with such ladies except the guy is a simp.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Raalsalghul: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Listening to this song right now. grin

If you sabi the chorus. grin grin grin

Cos we like her and she like us too.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by Fuckyoumod: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
hungry feminist, abi u never reach to marry?

Marry first let's see your own!
As responsible ladies out there,

Everybody can never be the same, all men can never be the same.

If you like follow this low budget feminist that was not brought up by a responsible man, She probably is a product of a single mother, no father. So she much take it out on all men!

A girl child that was brought by a responsible man (father) would always appreciated and adore the importance of a man in her life.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by derecho(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Kindly oblige us with the part of Yoruba land you are talking about.
Besides, so they are married because he considered them married?

wirinet:

In Yoruba culture, it's not until you do big wedding in church or Dubai that you are considered married. Ordinarily giving a woman "belle", she is already considered your wife, not to talk of borning 3 children for you.

Besides, 2face must have brought his people to see the old man. Whether it is for marriage proper or engagement, the old man has considered them married. He said, 2face went to marry another woman after marrying his daughter. Polygamy is very common in Yoruba culture and is not seen as a big deal.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by derecho(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
No mind them.
I would have ignored them but to carry those nonsense come Church, which is supposed to be a ground and pillar of truth, vex me
Munzy14:

As in eeeh....

Some naked women no fit make diick move pim!..

Some ladies are equally moved by sight of a man she is interested in...A babe i ones dated was open to tell me my unclothed body arouses her...Now isn't that being moved by sight?

Like you said, people generalise falsehood alot.
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by EMMALEX4REAL: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
i wonder how ur fada and brodas luk like
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by thomasjoe(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Arewalegend:
2 baba ur preek no dey stey one place werey...akuya

Wake up ! African prick was not designed to stay in one place ...

How can you be against polygamy and ignore homosexuality? No be Oyimbo juju dey worry youna so ?

Let me ask a question ...why do most Nigerian females gravitate more towards players , wicked , hard guys etc and see loyal , decent , responsible guys as "Weak" ? When you can honestly answer that question, we will continue the discussion.
Make una free 2face aberg ...
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by pappicole(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
your papa included
Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
Madam gossip has said it all, clap for yourself.
[/s]

SCAMMER ALERT!!!

Do any business with this demon at your own risk!
His other alternate accounts Ikllbrokehoes, Theicecode, icechills, ice jayz, ice jayyz and the likes...

Cc: Toks2008
Mrsteel (I told you this demon stalks me to breathe)
MufasaLion
Kobojunkie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by mariahAngel(f): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Munzy14:

People tend to justify their wrongs by generalizing irrational acts...

I thought age is just a number according to book of Generalization chapter 1 vs 3..grin

It's already a nice weekend bro.

Ihukwa gi ehn... grin

1 Like

Re: 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi by ohosi4real(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Including your Father, ur brother, uncle and ur son or unborn son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Really Ugly People That Deserve To Be Famous / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.