Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. (1668 Views)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
really?
Really . A car may not seem much to you but it does to me
Plus you don't know her ....I never hurt her but she does every time
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Quick question , do I take my expensive things back from her or do I just let it go , I honestly want her to hurt .
Check my latest thread.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Really . A car may not seem much to you but it does to me
Damn... I'm sorry...

Do you mind sharing?

You prefer the Op's advice?
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Nice digging. Should i provide a better shovel?
I didn't resurrect this thread! I know you're a broken man... Always did...

But I saw sourcerer's comment... He's a good person, I was curious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheSourcerer: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn... I'm sorry...

Do you mind sharing?

You prefer the Op's advice?
she just called in her words , after taking the ops advice of course .
Don't I have shame ? To be asking call her and without shame ask for things I bought for her , paraphrasing really . She's on with mother now , yes she's that toxic.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheSourcerer: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
I didn't resurrect this thread! I know you're a broken man... Always did...

But I saw sourcerer's comment... He's a good person, I was curious...
surprised you saw me here lol.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
So you are suffering from PTSD...weak.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
posty56:
grin slowly you are gaining followers
Anti women movement...are they gays/wankers grin
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
she just called in her words , after taking the ops advice of course .
Don't I have shame ? To be asking call her and without shame ask for things I bought for her , paraphrasing really . She's on with mother now , yes she's that toxic.

I'm sorry... Honestly...

That's what she said? That's rude...

You shouldn't have listened to the op... He's an idiot...

I would have advised you to take the car back but in a different way... It's ridiculous to call her and demand for your gifts back... It wouldn't give you the results you're looking for...

First of all... Taking the car wouldn't hurt her... If she doesn't love you, she wouldn't feel guilty... She would hate you rather... She's entitled so she sees the car as hers... You can even see her response...

Secondly, if you want the car back... You need to take the keys from her in person... Wait a few days...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of The Man Returns Home:video / Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? / Someone Sent Me This, Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.